IGNORED

Moon Patrol... WOW

mark

I loved Moon Patrol. I first fell in love with it when I ran into the Arcade version in the grocey store. It was the first and only Atari game I order brand new from Atari. After I realized the 2600 jr was a small version of a 2600 woody I picked up used from a yard sale years before that. The funny part is the game died. So I was very happy finding a used one at a thrift store a few years latter.

Laters,

Josh

And WHO can forget that little theme song....Doot doo doo doot do do do do do.....Doot doo doo doot do do do do do...LOVE IT! I don't think that little ditty will ever leave my head, yet sadly enough, I can still remember the Mike Tyson code on the original Mike Tyson's Punch Out. Anyway, if you are into emulators, try and get an actual arcade rom of if for MAME. While the 2600 version is very fun and addictive, nothing beat the original, unchanged version.

i agree, i still prefer 2600 moon patrol over all other versions, including the arcade. All the gameplay of the arcade game, but not as hard or annoying. I -JUST- got Gas Hog but haven't played it yet, it seems like moon patrol but with a second level to fall down into if u fall into a hole...

Yknow I'm ashamed to admit it but I never knew the 2600 version of Moon Patrol had music.. I was playing with the difficulty switch set to the wrong side the whole time.. for years!

Humm.. this makes me think that using the diff. switch for turning the music on/off in "Bounce!" as it is now, could not be the best choice around! :roll:

Suggestions?

Regards,

Rasty.-

P.S. Let's check that Moon Patrol music for the first time now! :music: