Congo Bongo 4

Stragedy X 5

Desert Falcon 4

Front Line 4

Moon Patrol 4(Red Label)

Crackpots 4

Gangster Alley 4

Stargate 4

There is an extra game... but I want to know what you all think about these right now...

Eric DeLee

Most of my deals have been found in the wild... basically at a three stores (all within 5 miles of my house) and a flea market right down the road.

This deal listed above was by talking to someone on the internet that said: 'I think I may have a few Atari games in my garage.'

:)

Well, I usually check the thrift stores around here, but for the last few years, they've had scant little classic gaming stuff. Right now, however, I go to a place called Vintage Stock. They put out new games as soon as someone trades some in, and I work just down the street from 'em, so I can check on my lunch hour.

HI! I AM NEW TO THIS SITE. I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A HUGE COLLECTION OF 2600 GAMES.

I HAVE RIVER RAID II IN MINT CONDITION.

NAME YOUR PRICE... I AM LOOKING INTO THE WORTH OF THIS AND WILL BE LISTING IT ON EBAY. I DO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I AM A QUALITY SELLER WITH 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK. I DON'T OVERCHARGE FOR SHIPPING AND I ONLY CHARGE ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES. I WILL TEST ALL GAMES AND PACKAGE THEM WITH PADDING FOR EXTRA PROTECTION. PLEASE EMAIL FOR SPECIFIC GAMES. I WILL BE LISTING ALL OF THEM. AS I LIST I WILL NAME THEM IN THE FORUM.

I ALSO HAVE Q*BERT'S CUBES (PARKER BROTHERS, 1984) !!!! NO JOKE. IT'S ALSO IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.

WARMLY,

TB0408