IGNORED

Complete Telesys collection

CPUWIZ

And what will you do when all your collections are complete? :ponder:

Should be a only matter of a few weeks or months... :D

not sure what CPUWIZ will do but once mine is complete i can start on buying a house with a HUGE gameroom! then spend more time on playing games other then collecting them. :music: :cool:

Take care,

Rick

Is there any difference in the boxes whether or not its Pal or NTSC? Or are they exactly the same?

PAL boxes have a big silver sticker on the side, stating the game is in PAL format and for 220 Volts / 50 Hertz.

Cheers,

Marco

I'm still waiting to see a pic of your activision collection, what are you still missing?

Nothing but I don't feel like rounding them all up to take a picture, I completed the Fox collection a couple of weeks ago as well but there are so many of them.

I'm still waiting to see a pic of your activision collection, what are you still missing?

Nothing but I don't feel like rounding them all up to take a picture, I completed the Fox collection a couple of weeks ago as well but there are so many of them.

hehehe fox is tough especially with all the new protos constantly popping up. once i get the batch from cge in the mail, I'll have fox complete again (entity,) had activision complete for many years now :-)

And what will you do when all your collections are complete? :ponder:  

Should be a only matter of a few weeks or months... :D

Give Marco a run for his money and collect boxed PAL games. :D

That would take a looooooooooooooooong time for anyone with only a few exceptions. :D

I'm still missing Stargunner and need boxes for all of them then I'll be right there with you :P

This is your most impressive completion and, with the exception of your Commavid and Answer collections, the most impressive yet.

A complete Telesys collection would include: The Impossible Game, a game which hasn't been found yet but does exist!  

Funny how that hasen't turned up yet. Hopefully it will soon along with Bouncing Baby Bunnies (or was it Monkeys).

Tempest

But has anyone ever seen Bouncing Baby Monkeys?

Someone must have somewhere. It pops up on quite a few lists, and I don't think Telesys ever advertised it (I may be wrong). One has to wonder about some of the entries on those old 2600 lists.

Tempest

well seeing as the impossible game was never released, yea, me and compute do have complete telesys collections. i dont count protos as to whether my collection is complete or not, especially since some of the protos out there are one of a kind, doing so would be really really stupid imho, and is also inaccurate, since protos by their very nature were never released.

but im sure you were just being a smart ass :)

thats like saying, 'you dont have a complete cbs collection, you dont have the wings prototype!'