IGNORED

Complete Telesys collection

CPUWIZ

well seeing as the impossible game was never released, yea, me and compute do have complete telesys collections. i dont count protos as to whether my collection is complete or not, especially since some of the protos out there are one of a kind, doing so would be really really stupid imho, and is also inaccurate, since protos by their very nature were never released.

But is The Impossible Game just a prototype? The people at Telesys told me in 1982 that it was being released ONLY in the Far East, whatever that means.

And who said I don't have Wings? :P

PAL boxes have a big silver sticker on the side, stating the game is in PAL format and for 220 Volts / 50 Hertz.  

Interestingly, my PAL boxed carts don't have this, they do however have a P sticker on the cart. I presume yours have this as well Marco?

[/img]

post-84-1061573848_thumb.jpg

But has anyone ever seen Bouncing Baby Monkeys?

Someone must have somewhere. It pops up on quite a few lists, and I don't think Telesys ever advertised it (I may be wrong). One has to wonder about some of the entries on those old 2600 lists.

Hope you're not talking about mine! :-)

This one comes, I think, from an interview with Alex Leavens, in (maybe) Electronic Fun, or some other classic mag (possibly Videogaming Illustrated?). If not from that interview, then probably from a VideoLivery or G.A.M.E.S. ad, as they both seemed to list a lot of pre-release names.

I thought I had a Telesys flier that may have mentioned it but I loaned all my press kits out so they're not accessible right now.

The 2nd edition of ABC To The VCS will list every title that I know of that has not been released. If you have a list Russ, can you send me it?

Thanks!

well seeing as the impossible game was never released, yea, me and compute do have complete telesys collections. i dont count protos as to whether my collection is complete or not, especially since some of the protos out there are one of a kind, doing so would be really really stupid imho, and is also inaccurate, since protos by their very nature were never released.

But is The Impossible Game just a prototype? The people at Telesys told me in 1982 that it was being released ONLY in the Far East, whatever that means.

And who said I don't have Wings? :P

well since i originally said a 'complete us collection' then I don't need to worry about games that may or may not have been released in the far-east, uzbekistan, djibooti, or anywhere else :-)

The 2nd edition of ABC To The VCS will list every title that I know of that has not been released. If you have a list Russ, can you send me it?

I will send a list in the next few days if and when I find time, but I think most/all of it has been subsumed into the DPCG Rumor Mill list anyway (you might ask Joe if he put in all of my entries).

PAL boxes have a big silver sticker on the side, stating the game is in PAL format and for 220 Volts / 50 Hertz.  

Interestingly, my PAL boxed carts don't have this, they do however have a P sticker on the cart. I presume yours have this as well Marco?

Yep, those stickers were on the PAL carts I've seen as well.

Cheers,

Marco