IGNORED

If you were stuck on an island....

Redcurrie

If you were stuck on an island and only had one game to play, what would it be?

I'm asking because I will finally have a precious few hours this evening to play games. Between football and work, I have no time to play with the collection that I am amassing and don't want to waste my time playing loser games like "insert bad game here". (For those of you who didn't read my post on my nomination for "worst game ever"...my choice was actually a well-liked game by some so I'll avoid offending anyone and let you fill in your own choice.)

Help me out here!!!! :wink:

if i was stuck on a desert island but somehow had home gaming equipment and electricity and stuff, id use it to create a transmitter and get off the island. or id just follow the electricity to civilization.

and i might play knights of the old republic, and space master x-7.

A homemade double ender with Journey Escape and Pete Rose Baseball :)

I just got Pete Rose Baseball on Monday. What a surprise! I haven't really had time to sit down and play through a whole game yet, but, so far, it's showing itself to be a fantastic game. My only complaint is the constant crowd noise. IMO, it would be better if the crowd noise rose when you got a hit or made an out and then fell off completely during the rest of the game.