IGNORED

New UltraSatan variant on market - for transparency fans

The only real difference I see is that it doesn't use a standard USB cable connector on the US end... So you need that cable with the round connector.  Not sure that's an "improvement".

Other than that, it seems like it's more of an advertisement for your driver.  Which is fine... but.... not sure I see any benefit.

I like this comments, I mean 'like' ...

I did not say that this is better - said that is matter of taste. Some like it with visible electronic. There are other devices with this kind of power cable. And there are 5V PSUs with DC connector on cable end ... I have such for instance.

So, if I present here new product, this is because driver advertisement. I'm such a bad persona ... Not sure that I see your reply here as useful, polite . Let everyone decide which adapter and SW is best for him ...  My driver is mentioned on several places, for instance on pages about ACSI2STM/SD, then as may see by both manufacturers of UltraSatan - and I did not ask them to do it.

Hey. Thanks for the link to a new version of UltraSatan. IMO you're right it's a matter of opinion & personal taste which version of the device people prefer. The same goes for "driver" programs and I & many others do appreciate your work in this area.

5 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Well, as far as it goes, Lotharek also sells a "clear" version and

mentions Peters' website and software in several places:

https://lotharek.pl/productdetail.php?id=132

Great minds think alike, eh?  :)

Well, for the record... he also actually includes actual links, to the other TWO options... sooooo...........

And we do seem to have a misunderstanding of the phrase "which is fine..."

But hey, it wouldn't be AtariAge!

On 6/13/2021 at 2:09 PM, ParanoidLittleMan said:

I like this comments, I mean 'like' ...

I did not say that this is better - said that is matter of taste. Some like it with visible electronic. There are other devices with this kind of power cable. And there are 5V PSUs with DC connector on cable end ... I have such for instance.

So, if I present here new product, this is because driver advertisement. I'm such a bad persona ... Not sure that I see your reply here as useful, polite . Let everyone decide which adapter and SW is best for him ...  My driver is mentioned on several places, for instance on pages about ACSI2STM/SD, then as may see by both manufacturers of UltraSatan - and I did not ask them to do it.

Ha, well I'll say one of the things that kind of is annoying about both the UltraSatan and MiST that I have, is the USB Micro plug doesn't fit in very well, and has a tendency to fall out (like the port isn't far enough back from the metal case).

I was starting to wonder at the mention of your driver.  Maybe have an option to include it in the order and give you some kick backs would be nice! 

5 hours ago, DarkLord said:

I got it - we want "glow in the dark" versions!!!!     :)  :)  :)

RGB or GTFO?