IGNORED

Netusbee uipv310.tos not working?

Hi please can someone help me get the Netusbee working on my atari STe?

Firstly let me explain.... I don't have a floppy drive in my win10 desktop So i have setup one of my old WinXP pc's that i used years ago with FloImg and Omniflop to transfer to atari floppies.

So i have used the format a: /t:80 /n:9 and its formatted 720k floppy then i put the downloaded uipv310.tos on a usb stick to transfer to the WinXP machine which i then navigate to using dos command and i then use the copy uipv310.tos a: which it then transfers to the floppy! I then put the floppy in the atari STe and i see the UIPV310.TOS on the disc so i double click it and it loads very briefly with the screen going white and the small black blinking box in the top right corner then it loops right back to the content of the disc? Theres no mac or ip address NOTHING? :( 

The Netusbee is connected to my lan network as the orange and green light is showing on the Netusbee and the green light on my hub but theres no flashing? All my other items on the network are working great? 

Will this be an issue with the TOS version i have on the Atari STe? The downloaded uipv310.tos is 52kb and on disc on the atari it shows 52996 bytes used in 1 item. In the uipv310.tos icon the file information is size 52996 bytes so its the right size? Ive transferred it properly to disc?

OMG!!! I don't believe it...LOL I took the wireless dongle out of the Mouster and voila the uipv310.tos loads and i get the banner with DHCP IP:

Well thats why the Netusbee would not work not enough power....The wireless dongle to the gamepad in the Mouster was starving the Netusbee of power....

Happy days :) So i can't have the Mouster with the Netusbee   :(

• Like 1