IGNORED

thrust+: NOW DELIVERED !!!!

jahfish

it is a sad story with a happy ending ... hopefully.

i am back, well not really. but i will be reachable again everyday now (more or less), and i also have a new flat after living like a nomad for over 6 months ... i won't go into all the details here since only a few of us are still involved with the problem. just to let you know that i am actively trying to solve problems again.

i got a letter from marc's lawyer asking for a whole bunch of money, but i won't be able to do anything since the tax office allready closed down my bank account and gave me a "offenbahrungseid" which blocks most of my job possibilities and so i don't get any credits, any leasing deals, any bank account .... and it doens't look like i will have 2500$ cash on the side within the next one or two years. it was even a huge problem to get a contract for my new 180 euro appartment. the only thing i can do now is really send out the stuff within the next weeks ...

i will be listing ALL of my homebrew games next week and sell those on ebay. with that money i will finance the shipping of all the remaining carts and the payment of thomas. there is also a few sets left that will be for sale ...

i deeply apologise to everybody for letting you wait so long with a simple sorry, i guess there is no rational explanations for over a year of waiting and waiting ... but i will be adding extras to every package i am sending ...

in the meantime shipping got more expensive, but on the other hand i can send more now ;)

so once again, thrust + ist only 2500$ of the 30000+ i have in debts .... but it's the thing that hurts me most since i have been disapointing very good friends ... and i really want to finish this sad chapter now.

i will be posting a list with the remaining sets (to be sent out) this or next week, just to doublecheck with those who still wait ...

greetings

fish

The day I decide to take a hiatus from Atariage, all the interesting stuff happens....:)

Jahfish, I hope everything is fine on your end, or at least getting better. You're going to have to do a lot to regain the trust of everyone here.

I don't really know what else to say other than that.

And I hope any venom from people at this point would be in check for a while. Please, if all you're going to do is spout off cursing and that sort of thread, hold off for a while, until Jah gets a chance to make amends.

And I hope any venom from people at this point would be in check for a while.  Please, if all you're going to do is spout off cursing and that sort of thread, hold off for a while, until Jah gets a chance to make amends.

Um...yeah. Actually, I don't have any personal beef against you, jah fish, but I agree it will take time for many of us to see you in a better light...

Honestly, I hope your luck continues and you are able to get back on your feet and get out those packages to those who ordered them.

Here's hoping this is a better sign of things to come. i.e. Where's Pooyan!?! He still owes some of us games and/or money and an explanation! :x

I am sometimes accused of being too optimistic and worry-free about the world in general, but in this case I am only cautiously optimistic. I would like to thank you though jah for making good on our trade, despite everything else that happened around here you didn't burn me even when the Thrust+ debacle made me suspect you might. Thank you for coming through. It is for that reason alone that I hope in the end you will do the same and do right by everyone else.

Hi jahfish,

I'am happy to see you again on this forum but I'm sad to learn that you had so much troubles (I wasn't here for a very long time, and I'm back since about 2 weeks only).

I hope sincerely that all will be fine for you now !

Bon Courage

Chris

For what it's worth -

I traded some stuff with Jah Fish a while ago and he was more than satisfactory.

I for one would have no problem in trading with him again, and will likely bid on some of his auctions if he eBays his stuff to raise money. Of course I wasn`t involved with the Thrust+ debacle, but we all knowwhat life can be like...

Just my 2cents!

Hello Jahfish,

I am happy, that you are back, and I hope all will work fine in the future. It's sad to hear, that you have so much problems in the past, and I hope that someday all problems will be gone. :sad:

I will too bid on your items, and hope you will get much money for them, that you can pay some from your debts.

Good Luck in the future. :)

It seems to me that the only reason you have decided to make an appearance is because you have been threatened with legal action. I paid for my Thrust + 15 months ago like most people and didn't hear anything from you as you went into hiding. You are like a rat in a hole, and the only way to get you out of the hole was to light a fire and smoke you out with legal action. No matter what the end result is I still think you are a gutless thief.

Well I guess I'm on the side of I'm happy to see you back, but until you make good on all the stuff you owe people I'm cautious. I don't think you're a bad person, but I think you'll understand if everyone doesn't welcome you back with loving arms. Let's hope this all ends well.

Tempest

well.. Hello Fish! good to hear from you! after that last round of auctions you did with the t-shirts, i'm surprised anyone would still trust you! i hope that what you say is the truth!

BTW thank you for the 20$ you sent me was that for the t-shirt i bid on or the 20$ you owed me? :) let alone the thrust+ what about the trade you have not completed with me! :/

i'm MORE interested in that then the thrust+ you owe me...

if you want people "more people" to bid on your stuff i would suggest you give the items to someone like matty (not sure if matty wants to get involved in this) or someone who is trustworthy that might help you in getting a better price or even a bid for some things (Hell, i might even bid then!)

i will e-mail you soon hope you say in touch!

Take care,

Rick

if you want people "more people" to bid on your stuff i would suggest you give the items to someone like matty (not sure if matty wants to get involved in this) or someone who is trustworthy that might help you in getting a better price or even a bid for some things (Hell, i might even bid then!)

Take care,

Rick

No problem, I am here, when you need someone. But its hard, I have no idea, how it will work, with the money to send. I have no PayPal. So its hard with the money to pay for other countries. :?

But maybe we find a way.

well.. Hello Fish!  good to hear from you! after that last round of auctions you did with the t-shirts, i'm surprised anyone would still trust you! i hope that what you say is the truth!

BTW thank you for the 20$ you sent me was that for the t-shirt i bid on or the 20$ you owed me?  :)   let alone the thrust+ what about the trade you have not completed with me!  :/    

i'm MORE interested in that then the thrust+ you owe me...

Take care,

Rick

You have owed a couple of my real good friends on AA some items For a very long time. Like one of the nicest people I have ever met, that made the statement above. I hope they get them. As for any new purchases and promises. . Here is my favortie saying. Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice,Shame on me.