IGNORED

thrust+: NOW DELIVERED !!!!

jahfish

Forgive my ignorance, but waht kind of service or product did the guy offer and did not supply?

There have been several threads about this during the past ~15 months. If you use the search function of the forum you will get a lot of hits.

One link to a (quite long!) thread is here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14671

ok, as i told everybody, i got together all my homebrew games, ports, hacks, took pictures and will list them now on ebay to pay the thrust + shipping from that.

here's the first highlights:

- Qb special edition (limited) #71 UR!!! complete ín box with both boards

- Combat Two #181 (limited edition)

- BUGS BUNNY in box signed by Bob Polaro

- ELEVATOR ACTION Limited Edition CGE 2K1

- X3VOLUX by ReQsoft! limited edition!

- NWCGE Invaders (limited edition)

- Wombat NWCGE edition

- PESCO by Eric Bacher / Ebivision 1999

- Merlin's Walls by Igor Barzilai / Ebivision

- GUNFIGHT by Manual Polik / Xype

- BERZERK VE-Edition from AtariAge

- SCSIcide by Joe Grand! Personal Edition!

- NWCGE meeting sticker

- Klax 7800 NTSC "proto" release

- Mr. Roboto (berzerk hack) SIGNED!

- Combat Rock (combat hack) SIGNED!

- THX 1138 (another berzerk hack)

make sure to check out my ebay-page:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=50

there will be a large second bunch of hozer-games and some more very special items! look out for more soon!

Facinating approach. He's posting a list of his eBay sales items to the people he owes money/items to. And if he's not fishing for you people to bid, then why make a post of all of the Atari-specific items he's selling? Just so you "can see" what's up for grabs? Ugh.

Anyone on AA who makes a bid on any of these items deserves what he/she gets, considering the history that led us to this point.

thanx for the support :roll:

of course i am posting this here because atariage is simply the most visited site and the more i can fetch with my games the more this delivery becomes realistic. think it's fun to sell such a collection of games that i have collected for years? games that i got personally from the programmers? things i designed myself .... ?

if i'd really want to rip you guys off, then i would have never ever reappeared here and would have invested so much efforts just to keep the games and especially the white boxes in safe places while i didn't have any own flat.

i was in a desperate situation financially and with my family where others wouldn't give a fuck anymore about videogames and probably just trash everything. and i did keep all these items to finish this project, not to just hang out here and collect insults.

and if i didn't get back to you guys earlier, it's because the stuff was locked away in various places and i simply knew that i wouldn't be able to start any action soon ....

i know i've disapointed you a lot, and i apologise for that again. selling my own stuff was also a hard decision that made me delay and delay ... now, it's not like i won the jackpot and could finalize everything at once, but with my earlier post i hope you see that i am putting efforts into selling my remaining valuable stuff so that i can send out everything and also pay thomas. within two weeks now, there will be box after box leaving to their new home.

"Dear AtariAge members whom I have ripped off until called out by legal action. Send me more money. No, really, I can be trusted this time around...."

Don't believe me? Then why is this posted on the AA Message Boards?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=32826

I'm gagging on chutzpah over here. It's like he wants to borrow money from the people he ripped off so he can pay them back....

I'm not involved in this at all, nor do I have any outstanding orders/deals. But I watched it all ferment and explode over many months. And, no, I'm still not convinced any of you will see a dime. And, no again, no slack will be cut.

I can understand why everyone is suspicious and cynical. Quite frankly there really isn't alot of reason to believe Jah has changed. However I'm willing to give him one last chance to make everything right again (which is what he appears to be trying to do). Whether he is sincere this time or not, constantly ragging on him won't accomplish anything. I think all we can do now is sit back and hope everything works out.

Tempest

Quite frankly there really isn't alot of reason to believe Jah has changed.

That's my theory. And as the last time I dealt with him he was honest and helpful, I see no reason to think he'd rip me off if I deal with him a second time.

It's obvious things went very wrong for him, and yes, he should have kept in contact more. But it seems rather unfair that he's been branded a thief despite the fact that from what I can see, before everything went wrong, he had done a lot of very fair trading.

It's like, it doesn`t matter if you have 2 years great experiences, if you make a mistake then that's all forgotten. True, a big mistake, but we all make them.

The other thing I don`t understand is why everyone is trying to stop people bidding on any of Fish's auctions. After all, how is he supposed to pay everyone back who he owes money to unless people buy things off him? Seems like some people would rather complain about Fish than actually help him pay off his debts to those very same people.

Apologies if my logic seems a bit squiff, but that's how I see it. And anyway, if I win any of Fish's auctions, I`ll pay by Credit Card, so it`ll be insured! We have nothing to lose by bidding on his auctions.

- X3VOLUX by ReQsoft! limited edition!  

- NWCGE Invaders (limited edition)  

- Wombat NWCGE edition  

- NWCGE meeting sticker  

- Klax 7800 NTSC "proto" release  

make sure to check out my ebay-page:  

Attention Jah Fish (ebay alias: wallcitycollectorz),

Regarding your Wombat auction, this auction is misleading and false. This is not a hack. It was not programmed by me. Please remove that information immediately? These are just regular Comabt carts re-labeled for comemorative purposes. In a couple of cases, they may be AIr-Sea Battle Carts.

Addtionally, I noticed you have several auctions using graphics, references and content from the ResQsoft and NWCGE websites. Please remove all graphics pertaining to the NWCGE site and to my site (ResQsoft). You do not have my persmision nor the permission of the NWCGE staff to use content from these sites in any manner. Please remove all references immediately?

Your prompt attention to this manner is greatly appreciated.

-Lee Krueger

(ResQsoft@earthlink.net)

"Info: Wombat is a combat hack originally made for the NWCGE meeting.

description used

with permission of resqsoft productions"

wombat is not a hack and after what Lee had to do just to get his thrust+ i don't belive Lee (Resqsoft productions) gave his permission.. :ponder:

Take care, and good luck!

rick

And the Ebivision carts DID come with boxes :(

The Hozer ones did not. ;)

I know but the auction says:

This game comes loose with instructions, as originally delivered from Ebivision

To my that sounds like it's not the Hozer version?

Picky perhaps but you know us collector types :)

Cheers,

-CyRo

---

http://www.cyberroach.com

ok, i optimised that description by adding the notes since i couldn't chance the auction text itself anymore ....

fish

Hmm...

The NWCGE and ResQsoft-related items still say "used with permission" (big f...ing lie!).

The Ebivision stuff is still the same.

So is the KLAX.

I don't have a problem with folks using our stuff but good manners would suggest that you ask before doing so.

NOT asking and then blatantly lying about it (IE writing "used with permission") is not only bad style but also goes well with the rest of the crap I am reading about you :(

Jeers,

-CyRo

---

http://www.cyberroach.com

you just complain again about something i allready explained (well, you even quoted it in a self-explanatory way): i wasn't able to change the descriptions anymore after there has been allready bids on it and i allready apologised personally to lee and there was no more bad words about it.

besides that, i did not do anthing else but use the original description text to the original game (that belongs legally to me) and the resQsoft logo as used on the cartridge. i could have scanned it and posted it, and it wouldn't have made any difference.

i 'm finally happy that they will end tomorrow and hopefully the discussion too.

:roll: :? :|

apologised personally to lee

BULLSHIT!!!!! Ifyou don't understand english while don't you have one of your english speaking german friends translate that for you.

I have never recieved a response in the way of a PM, email either from you or through ebay. Neither has any of the other NWCGE staff memebers for that matter. You stole our/my site content for your own gain.

You are a liar, cheat and a theif.

You are right about one thing. This will end with "nonsense" by tommorow.

Stay tuned......

-Lee