IGNORED

thrust+: NOW DELIVERED !!!!

jahfish

Fish told me it cost 140$ to ship the BIG package airmail! (russ you need to stop buying lead sinkers in bulk from Fish! they do sell them in the USA) J/K!!  :D

Wow, I've shipped some large international packages via Airmail before, and I think the most I've hit in damages was around $100. That must be a pretty heavy package. :)

I'm glad to hear everyone's packages are arriving, hopefully soon everyone will be united with their Thrust+.

..Al

So, how many  have yet to be recieved?

:idea: According to this list, payed but still waiting are:

• JerryG !!!

[*] THEJPC

[*] Gamereset !!!

[*] MarioAllStar2600 !!!

• (!!! = confirmed still waiting)

Please report back when you receive your set :!:

4 and counting...

I got my package today. I'm sorry I didn't post on this thread earlier, I've been kind of away from Atari age on the most part.

I'm really, incredibly happy with the package I recieved.

Mr. Fish, I salute you.

I hated to see everyone chewing you apart on this thread. I hope you can get back up and running soon.

Thanks for everything,

Later,

Joel

• 5 weeks later...

Yup, still waiting. Jah also now owes me for an eBay auction I had up last week (for the red Atari hat) but I haven't heard from him recently :x

Jah told me two weeks ago that the package he owed me would be going out "that Monday". He just didn't say which "that Monday" it was.

So I'll keep twiddling my thumbs.

Joe

Yup, still waiting. Jah also now owes me for an eBay auction I had up last week (for the red Atari hat) but I haven't heard from him recently  :x  

Jah told me two weeks ago that the package he owed me would be going out "that Monday".  He just didn't say which "that Monday" it was.

So I'll keep twiddling my thumbs.

Joe

You did give him your new address right ? :ponder:

So, how many  have yet to be recieved?

:idea: According to this list, payed but still waiting are:

• JerryG !!!

[*] THEJPC

[*] Joe Grand !!!

[*] Gamereset !!!

[*] JL !!!

• (!!! = confirmed still waiting)

Please report back when you receive your set :!:

5 and counting...

This one:

C1 cart no. 24 (Marty) payed ? (no shipping payed)

I think this is "atarimastermarty". He recently complained that he never received Thrust+ on DP.. he was pointed here, but I don't know if he has tried to contact jahfish...

I didn't even get my free copy fo far...

I bet your getting roalties from the ones youv'e sold so far though :)

I don't understand why people are still waiting for this. I got mine that I bought off the AA store a while ago. So is there a limited supply or something. I also noticed this thread is old as hell, why bring it back?

I think this is "atarimastermarty".  He recently complained that he never received Thrust+ on DP.. he was pointed here, but I don't know if he has tried to contact jahfish...

Please help me, I can find the thread.

There a two members with that name at DP, but according to the memberlist both haven't posted anything.

UPDATE: You mean MarioAllStar2600, right?

Okay, I just read damn near 15 pages of posts about this and it sucks that you guys had to wait that long to get the set.

My question is, Is there any of those 5 extra sets Jah mentioned in an earlier thread? I guess I could see paying 65 for surface mail, if he is still trustworthy.