IGNORED

Bounce! Demo Released

Albert

a code could work, although I find that sometimes the VCS handles codes poorly. I think Survival Island has the best example of good VCS code usage.

But yeah, a code system could help advanced players access the higher levels.

Because chances are, unless I get REALLY bored, I'm never going to solve those last 100+ puzzles I didn't get to on Jammed. I'll probably just play the random variations from here out! :)

Because chances are, unless I get REALLY bored, I'm never going to solve those last 100+ puzzles I didn't get to on Jammed.  I'll probably just play the random variations from here out! :)

Come on Stan, you know you are going to, sooner or later.. just like I'm going to finish Frankenstein's Monster again! :D

(Ok, 400 puzzles of Jammed can't be quite compared to a few rounds of Frankie, but still... ;))

Ciao!

Rasty.-

• 3 months later...
Holy POOP.  

HAHAH, Stan cracks me up!

For reals though, this game rocks! I can't wait to have it on cartridge. I'd also love to hear how things are coming along. I don't mean to be pushy... if it takes two more years for a cart release, I'm sure the wait will be worth it. I'm just extremely interested in how things are progressing. :-)

For reals though, this game rocks!  I can't wait to have it on cartridge.  I'd also love to hear how things are coming along.  I don't mean to be pushy...  if it takes two more years for a cart release, I'm sure the wait will be worth it.  I'm just extremely interested in how things are progressing.  :-)

It won't be two years. :) Within the next few months we'll be having a Bounce-related contest on AtariAge (and no, it's not a label contest). Should be lots of fun, I'm looking forward to it. :D

..Al

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I haven't vanished, just been really busy with work :(

During this time of coding-inactivity, I've been thinking about ways to improve my game and what to put in it next. I sometimes get stuck mostly because I'm not sure on which direction I should progress :D

Now I feel I've made my ideas a little more clear, hope to find the time to clear my mail backlog and resume coding as soon as possible! I really miss it!!

Thanks for the support and ciao!

Rasty.-