IGNORED

Atari ST Game Help for a Newbie :)

misguided

Hi guys !

I just joined the group - so hope this is cool and I am not breaking any rules. I couldn't see anything in the guidelines.

I'm a retrogamer, who focuses on another 8-bit system (my game collection is getting out of control), but occasionally pick up other interesting items or stuff I get in mixed bundles.

Today I picked up a couple of games, but didn't realise until it was too late that a couple were for the Atari ST - so spent a bit more than I wanted really...

The games are Victory Road (Imagine) and Voyager (Ocean) - complete and in pretty good shape but I cannot test them.

I tried checking old Ebay auction prices but can't find any and also searched many Atari sites, but can't find any help with valuations.

Can anyone help ? Or can anyone direct me to somewhere that would help with valuations ? I tried a few facebook groups but they dont allow valuations - which is odd as this is generally allowed on other platform groups and I regularly help out with valuations of games that I am familiar with. I guess some people do take advantage - but most people genuinely are looking for a little advice.

I am hoping to trade them on rather than sell but would like to get a rough estimate as to what a trade value might be.

I have no idea how big the ST collecting scene is and whether there is a market for such items today.

I shall keep looking, but any help would be cool.

All the best,

NC

I'm not sure Voyager is worth much, Victory Road, perhaps more so, although it isn't Myth or Giana Sisters. Your best bet is to go on ebay.co.uk (as a guess I would say that is the most active place for collectors to pick up Atari ST games that is searchable), and look at the completed listings, which might turn something up.