IGNORED

Puzzy's Space Tunnel

Hulsie

I recently bought a cartridge called "Space Tunnel" from Puzzy. This site lists its rarity as "unknown", so that's pretty intriguing... This is my first "unknown" acquisition! :D

Anyway, I'm not sure exactly, but I think the site may be listing incorrect information about this game. It lists the region as being European and the TV format as PAL, but it plays perfectly on my (NTSC) TV. I know it is the same cartridge as the one listed, because the pictures match exactly. I'm thinking the reason it was listed as European/PAL was solely because of the French writing on the label, but I suspect that the game was actually made in and/or distributed in Canada, where quite a lot of products have both English and French titles and descriptions. What do you guys think? Also, how many other people here own the Puzzy version of Space Tunnel, or any other "?" carts for that matter?

• Like 1

Thanks for the link! I didn't think that the game was very widely distributed because of the lack of information I could find on it, so it didn't even occur to me that more than one format might be available for this game... Very interesting!!!

• Like 1