IGNORED

Minor AtariProtos.com Update

Tempest

Hm, IIRC those reviews where already up when I visited your page a few days ago. Did I miss something?

Whoa! You actually found them in my 2600 section before I put the news up? Cool! Nothing is really new except I made some minor grammatical fixes and added new pictures (the old ones were place hodlers until I could take my own). I didn't want to post official news until I got the new pictures up since the old ones weren't too swift.

Tempest

I was actually looking at those a half hour ago on one of my periodic perusals of your site. Very well done as always.

Thank you very much. Honestly the highest compliment someone can give me is when they tell me they peruse my site on a regular basis without a big announcement telling them to do so.

And I'll get to that 7800 section soon I promise! I just need to find a decent 7800 emulator (Mess is the best I think).

Tempest

Hi there!

Thank you very much.  Honestly the highest compliment someone can give me is when they tell me they peruse my site on a regular basis without a big announcement telling them to do so.

I'm checking it every once in a while to see if "Wild Western" already made it into the "Rumor Mill" ;)

Greetings,

Manuel