IGNORED

what is the going price?

walter_J64bit

Rough estimate:

$1 each on the carts

$5 for the PS

$7.50 each on controllers

$25 for the lot as is. Most likely the controllers will be in need of some replacement parts, or atleast taken apart and cleaned. Working controllers are in the $25-30 ballpark, and overhaul kits for them around $20, less if you don't replace every little part.

Yeah those are dirt common as far as 5200 games go, but they might make trade bait for other common 2600/7800 titles. If one didn't have them, they'd be worth a $1 each I would think. The Atariage store might take them off your hands too for store credit. They still have the buying page up, they give $1 credit for each 5200 cart in good shape.

Also I would take one of the Defenders off your hands assuming it's in VG/NM shape. I think I got rid of my only copy of this. :roll: I'm assuming it got mixed into a lot I ebayed awhile back. Weird because at one time I had 2 complete copies with slightly different boxes, & a third loose copy. Now all I have is my box, docs, & overlays. :sad: Good thing it was only a common! :lol:

Yeah those are dirt common as far as 5200 games go, but they might make trade bait for other common 2600/7800 titles.  If one didn't have them, they'd be worth a $1 each I would think.  The Atariage store might take them off your hands too for store credit. They still have the buying page up, they give $1 credit for each 5200 cart in good shape.  

Also I would take one of the Defenders off your hands assuming it's in VG/NM shape.  I think I got rid of my only copy of this.  :roll:  I'm assuming it got mixed into a lot I ebayed awhile back.  Weird because at one time I had 2 complete copies with slightly different boxes, & a third loose copy. Now all I have is my box, docs, & overlays.  :sad: Good thing it was only a common! :lol:

Ill take a look yes one Defender is in VG shape :P Pm your addresse and ill take a look in to the atari age store see if I can get store credit thay have some Jag things I like to get any way :D