IGNORED

Needed: 5200 RF cable and channel switch

x=usr(1536)

It looks as though at some point in my project 2-port machine's past, someone started a composite output conversion but never actually finished the job.  The RF modulator has been replaced, but the RF cable and channel switch are missing.

The unit does output RF on channel 3 as expected, and I've been stealing my 7800's RF cable to plug into the jack on the 5200's PCB.  This does get sound and video out to the TV, but the quality's not great and I'd like to revert it to stock.

So, if you have either of these items and are willing to part with them, please let me know and we can go from there.  Thanks!

@x=usr(1536)

I threw a UAV in mine and was going to post the RF cable in the free section. I also have a channel switch. I know I pulled one of these out of a 5200 and one from a 2600. You can have them both unless you know which one is the 5200 channel switch and only want the one.

Cover shipping and they're yours. They're both from a 4 port. The cable seems much thicker than a 2600 RF cable. Not sure if that's because it's for a 4 port or not. Also the TV end appears to be reinforced. I'm not sure if that's stock or not. This was the first and only 5200 I've ever touched.

PXL_20211023_015555951.jpg

PXL_20211023_015536911.jpg

PXL_20211023_020456641.jpg

PXL_20211023_020443607.jpg

PXL_20211023_020505291.jpg

Edited by Dopy25

11 hours ago, Dopy25 said:

@x=usr(1536)

I threw a UAV in mine and was going to post the RF cable in the free section. I also have a channel switch. I know I pulled one of these out of a 5200 and one from a 2600. You can have them both unless you know which one is the 5200 channel switch and only want the one.

Cover shipping and they're yours. They're both from a 4 port. The cable seems much thicker than a 2600 RF cable. Not sure if that's because it's for a 4 port or not. Also the TV end appears to be reinforced. I'm not sure if that's stock or not. This was the first and only 5200 I've ever touched.

Awesome, and thank you!  I'll definitely take you up on the offer of the cable & switch.

I'm going to guess that the rustier of the two switches is the one from the 2600.  The other one looks to have a plastic housing, so I'll go out on a limb and choose that one; it looks more likely to have come from a 5200.

PM inbound shortly, but thanks again.  This will make troubleshooting this console about 10,000 times easier.