IGNORED

did i do good ?

ATARIeric

Also aside from the price, you look to have gotten involved in a bidding war of sorts, bidding 3 times in the final 10 minutes of the auction. You could have saved yourself $40+ just by sniping the auction!

Auction ended at: Jul-12-03 14:39:52 PDT

atarieric( 96) $217.50 Jul-12-03 14:38:58 PDT

wiswis1( 2 ) $215.00 Jul-12-03 14:39:37 PDT

wiswis1( 2 ) $210.00 Jul-12-03 14:39:27 PDT

wiswis1( 2 ) $205.00 Jul-12-03 14:39:19 PDT

wiswis1( 2 ) $200.00 Jul-12-03 14:39:10 PDT

wiswis1( 2 ) $191.00 Jul-12-03 14:37:24 PDT

atarieric( 96) $185.00 Jul-12-03 14:36:41 PDT

wiswis1( 2 ) $180.00 Jul-12-03 14:35:02 PDT

atarieric( 96) $173.00 Jul-12-03 14:30:18 PDT

You would have been better off to just let him think he was gonna win at the current price of $155 or thereabouts, and then bid with 15 seconds left with your $173, and won it for that. Now if you were willing to pay more, and in this case you were, you could have made it higher, since you only get one chance to bid, and went $200 if that was a good number to you, and boom! you're the winner for $173!

The advantage of sniping!

8)

im happy that its mine :) but yes, i see what you mean about sniping, sometimes my frame of mind gets the best of me, im a knucklehead, i live on my own and no kids here, i dont know, i sorta felt like i was at the indian reservation playing video slots, i think its time for A.A. MEETINGS

ATARI

ANONYMOUS at ATARIAGE, possibly a new forum LOL

HI MY NAME IS ERIC AND I HAVE AN ATARI PROBLEM :mad:

Much better deal on the printer! :thumbsup:

Sadly they are heavy and cost alot to ship. The Atari 1027 is actually much smaller than some printers like the Commodore 802s, so I hope he's using priority mail on that quote. But I don't think many people collect printers, so you don't have to worry about high prices :P I had a couple people throw out the printer in large lots I won to save on shipping. :D

Fletch = Pete = Or = Vess = Jet ~ j/k

But yeah it definitely helps to ask around beforehand, if you're unsure of something. There are lots of businesses online, that sell new products apart from ebay. Sometimes you pay a premium on ebay amongst the other bidders, as no one knows where the better deals are at.

dont need anymore swamp land, i have all i can handle already :|, as far as the 800xl i paid 240 for , i will be reselling it, i emailed myatari and they have them new there still :) so im gonna lay out even mo money, get that one, then i will resell the other on ebay. thankgod i took my money out the stock market in 1999, so im in ok shape, but yes, i dont wanna piss away money, i need to become a tight ass ;) maybe if i can tighten my ass up, i can crap diamonds :roll:

well i sold an SNES import converter last week for 51.00 that cost me 5.00, so now i just need to get back 75ish, or it just might not be worth the hassle, make it up on something else :D

well i sold an SNES import converter last week for 51.00 that cost me 5.00, so now i just need to get back 75ish,  or it just might not be worth the hassle,  make it up on something else :D

HAHA!

Does the buyer know it's actually worth about 12 cents(what I figure the labor for breaking the 2 platic tabs out is)?

You would have been better off to just let him think he was gonna win at the current price of $155 or thereabouts, and then bid with 15 seconds left with your $173, and won it for that. Now if you were willing to pay more, and in this case you were, you could have made it higher, since you only get one chance to bid, and went $200 if that was a good number to you, and boom! you're the winner for $173!  

The advantage of sniping!  

8)

15 seconds is way too soon, it gives him time to resnipe

5 seconds or under, I prefer 2 seconds

well i sold an SNES import converter last week for 51.00 that cost me 5.00, so now i just need to get back 75ish,  or it just might not be worth the hassle,  make it up on something else :D

HAHA!

Does the buyer know it's actually worth about 12 cents(what I figure the labor for breaking the 2 platic tabs out is)?

what i sold him was an actual HONEYBEE brand import adaptor converter brand new in box :), has 2 slots in it, 1 for domestic cart and 1 for import, that was still new in the box, i didnt sell him a 70 to 62 pin REGULAR nintendo adaptor that you can get out of an excite bike cart!!! :P

i see what your saying about the tabs for the famicom,  but still,  you couldnt play a pal cart without the adaptor,  its not the tabs on them, its the shape of the cart and the opening width on unit
Ah. Euro carts have a diffrent lockout chip(and the same cart shape as the Super FamiCom). Converters ARE required for that.

Though I know it was more of an issue in Europe, where they were chronically game-shorted anyways, so they tend to be NTSC-PAl adapters instead of PAL-NTSC.

BTW, slot cutting is only required to fit the wider US carts into Euro/Japanese systems(not so much euro, since you'll pr'ly have an adapter stacked anyways).

Egad man!  B&C have the suckers new in a box for ~ $100.  I wish you'd have asked here before plunking down that sort of scratch.

By the way, I have some swamp land in Florida if you're interested  ;)  

Pete

Sorry I bought up all the swamp land in Florida ahead of time. :D

Egad man!  B&C have the suckers new in a box for ~ $100.  I wish you'd have asked here before plunking down that sort of scratch.

By the way, I have some swamp land in Florida if you're interested  ;)  

Pete

Sorry I bought up all the swamp land in Florida ahead of time. :D

i need to contact JEB Bush, im sure he knows where some swamp land is for me, aslong as its the type where you "cant" get electricity too, ive seen what they can do with swamp land or i just might see his daughter for xanax, i mean a xonox double ender cart 8)