IGNORED

Blue Max killing me over and over

ATARIeric

Blue Max by synapse is killing me over and over on the runway!!!! i took off once last week, but since then, i cant figure out for the life of me from being able to simply taxi off the runway without blowing myself up, i knew i liked 2001 much better, and now i remember why :x

someone please save me, i wanna fly ;)

easier said than done, im no longer gonna rack my brains with that tonight, i think its hilarious that this could get under my skin, earlier i went for a walk and during my walk i started thinking about it with confidence and thought i bet if i go home and use my other stick , or just try pushing the controller to theright when i get speed it would work, nope, ive done it all, im not quiting, just pacing myself :D

ATARI kicks my ass

eric

IIRC, 100 MPH is the minimum safe takeoff speed.  As you start to taxi, you should notice your speed indicator increase, then change color when it is safe to lift off.

thanks andy, i will give that a go, im looking over at my 800 right now, should i or shouldnt i, im gonna wait, its real late, last thing i need at 3am is to get agrivated again lol

thankyou again

eric

IIRC, 100 MPH is the minimum safe takeoff speed.  As you start to taxi, you should notice your speed indicator increase, then change color when it is safe to lift off.

thanks andy, it worked :D only took my second try that time, as soon as it hit 100mph on runway, i was up up and away!!!

^5 :party:

eric

I usually forget to switch the controls to reverse in the options screen before playing. So I crash the first time I try to take off. Nothing funnier than forgeting how to play a game you've been playing for over 20 years :)