IGNORED

Problem with TV display using 130XE

doncleth

Hi guys,

I have connected my 130XE after a long while and the color of the TV display with the READY prompt is greenish rather than light blue. I tried running simple programs to display colors and orange looks red. I have tested the TV cable with my XEGS and it's fine so it's a problem with the 130XE. Is it still possible to revive my 130XE?

I'm thinking of using the monitor jack to connect to the TV hoping that it's only a problem with the TV jack. I've seen a monitor cable (DIN) with RCA outputs being sold in eBay. Does anyone have any idea on how to make this cable?

Thanks

Hi guys,

I have connected my 130XE after a long while and the color of the TV display with the READY prompt is greenish rather than light blue. I tried running simple programs to display colors and orange looks red. I have tested the TV cable with my XEGS and it's fine so it's a problem with the 130XE. Is it still possible to revive my 130XE?  

I'm thinking of using the monitor jack to connect to the TV hoping that it's only a problem with the TV jack. I've seen a monitor cable (DIN) with RCA outputs being sold in eBay. Does anyone have any idea on how to make this cable?

Thanks

There is a color adjustment in all Atari 8-bits. It may be reachable through a hole in the case. If not, you'll need to open it up.

-Bry

• 2 weeks later...