IGNORED

XB256/Compiler question

fabrice montupet

In my program, I have inserting 2 lines displaying on the screen the values of the variables declared and manipulated in the program. I ran the program under XB256, all works fine and all the variables had the expected values. But after the compilation, I noticed that these values ended to take the value 0  while no code in my program set these values to 0.
Just to confirm:  I set all the variables to 0 in my XB256 program and when I ran it, non compiled,  I encountered the same abnormal behaviors that when I compile it.
There is some magic here about the variables when the program is compiled!
I continue to deal with the problem.

Success ?

The more I progressed in my program, the more its contain was heavy and very compact (may be too much): Near each line of it was fed at its maximum length, using and abusing of the XB Editor tweak consisting to fill the 5 lines of code for a line, validate it, re edit it to win a 6th line and insert more code at the maximum accepted.
I have lightened some very complex lines. Then, the program was able to be compiled without any problem. All works fine now.

• Like 4