IGNORED

Private message to Jah Fish - no peeking!

Andrew Davie

Hiya Sebastian

I've heard messages to your email aren't getting through, so I've opted for the public forum.

I've finally gotten my act together and I'm just packing/delivering the final final batch of Qb stuff now. Down to the last handful of packages - they will all be done by the end of this week. Since I've heard that you've moved around a bit, I haven't sent your stuff yet.

Could you please contact me privately with an address, so that I may send you your final delivery.

Cheers

A

you can now reach me over jahfish@subotage.com (as previously posted) and i can recieve PMs over here ....

mysteriously i have allready a complete Qb Set ... and i am about to sell it. nothing i am proud of, but i need to sell my homebrews in order to be able to send away the remaining thrust plus sets ...

or is there still something that was missing in my box?

there's detailed pictures right here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3043769900

since i have the replacement board and the old original board, i had the feeling my set is complete, but correct me if i am wrong ....

greetings

fish

or is there still something that was missing in my box?

since i have the replacement board and the old original board, i had the feeling my set is complete, but correct me if i am wrong ....

greetings

fish

The manual is missing. I don't have one. This was produced later, and I think you don't have it too. You have only the CD, with information from the produce, and the Book with the Source Code. But no manual.

And maybe a second lable, for the other board, not sure.

I don't know, which cartridge has the error, the loose one, or the complete.

So maybe Andrew can send the manual to the winner from your auction, then its complete.

PS: Sorry for peeking. Have not know, what peeking mean first, so I have look. And its an open board its hard not to peeking.

Next time send maybe a PM. ;)