IGNORED

Go 2600, do the Rob Hubbard!

Cybergoth

Yay!! Superb. Love the video effect as well. Well, my favourite Rob Hubbard track has always been Sanxion. I doubt you'd get that running on a 2600 (distant sound of gauntlet clanging to the floor in direction of Mr Slocum:) )

Hi Dave!

Yay!!  Superb.  Love the video effect as well.  Well, my favourite Rob Hubbard track has always been Sanxion.  I doubt you'd get that running on a 2600 (distant sound of gauntlet clanging to the floor in direction of Mr Slocum:) )

Ah, tough one. Nevertheless, I think it's at least somewhat recognisable...

BTW: The "video effect" is from Piero Cavina. I *steal* that regularly, because it does a maximum visual impact with some 20 bytes or so... :)

Greetings,

Manuel

rob2.zip

Hi there!

- Ark Pandora's title

- Monty on the Run hiscore

- Commando hiscore

- Crazy Comets

I'd :love: to hear these.. just to get started of course :D

Good choices. I'll see what I can do. I see a few hours on wednesday night for this. Maybe I can even find the time to answer some mails... :ponder: ;)

I always loved the title tune to Rambo, or the Ocean loading music?

Galway is tough. But I'll give it a try. :)

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi there!

Who the heck is Rob Hubbard? :?

Check out his Rap Sheet.

English-born Rob Hubbard is nothing less than a living legend in his own right

Another neato quote from a guy writing for the C= Hacking magazine:

In my estimation, this one man was resposible for selling more '64 software than any other single person. Hell! I think that Rob Hubbard was responsible for selling more COMMODORE 64's than any other person!

Or in my own words: Rob Hubbard is god ;)

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi there!

Nope, Martin Galway is.  :P

Actually I like Jeroen Tell (Maniacs of Noice) and Chris Hülsbeck the most. Coming close on the third spot is the brittish trio infernale Daglish, Hubbard & Galway :)

But Hubbard is the godfather. He started it all. Without him, all European made C64 Software would probably have sounded as poor as the stuff produced in the U.S. :P

Greetings,

Manuel

the music from one man and his droid. it loops perfectly, and I can (and have,) listened to it for hours. its just awesome. there is so much tho. galway truly is awesome. the title track to 64 arkanoid is amazing, as is rush n attack. delta and parrallax and wizkid are pretty amazing too. there is SO much though.....

Actually I like Jeroen Tell (Maniacs of Noice) and Chris Hülsbeck the most. Coming close on the third spot is the brittish trio infernale Daglish, Hubbard & Galway :)

But Hubbard is the godfather. He started it all. Without him, all European made C64 Software would probably have sounded as poor as the stuff produced in the U.S. :P

Greetings,

Manuel

Haha, I've worked with Chris Huelsbeck while he was at Rainbow Arts. He is damn good. :D