IGNORED

Are these PAL games (Springer, Pengo) rare?

YOK-dfa

I have a copy of Pal Pengo which is rare, and I paid around £10 for a loose one. I have never found or seen a Pal Springer for sale so I assume it must be at least fairly rare.

I think £10 for loose Pengo was rather cheap as I have only ever found 2 other people on the internet that own a copy.

Well, got the games today. It was indeed a black label Pengo. Almost like this one: http://www.atariage.com/cart_page.html?Sof...areLabelID=1966 except that i don't have the 'Use with paddle controllers' on it.

It was quite an interesting lot. Except for Pengo and Springer it contained a bunch of commons, a Tigervision Threshold (not that rare, but i didn't have it yet) and some pirate carts (Skai Diver, Frog Man, Reever Raad II and a rather bizarre looking cart called 'Learning English' which seems to contain Word Zapper).

Yok-dfa

Woo, congrats on the Pengo, that is very good indeed. Do you think you could scan since it differs from the one in the database.

Is the end label the same?

In the UK Pengo was a very limited release through Silica Shop. (Thought to be only a few hundred).

Nope sorry, i didn't have it yet, so it goes in the collection. Unless you are stupid enough to offer me complete videopacs 58, 59 and 60 for it

I would hunt down and buy 58, 59 & 60 just to trade for that Pengo!!!! :D

I guess you haven't seen the prices for those videopacs then :D

This has been a good week for me. I managed to get Motorodeo, Pengo, Springer, X-Man, Nuts and Surfer's Paradise but danger below! for around EUR 85,- total (including 38 common cards). Maybe i should go out and buy some lottery tickets too :)

Cheers,

Raymond