IGNORED

Jim Beck 's Games - Ninja + Map - additional info about him?

ti99iuc

Hello,
I have published on ti99iuc a lot of Jim Beck's Games developed in the eighties discovering a real talent for the time!

Lot of the games has been also compiled from @tmop69 recently.

Could someone tell me some details on him please? I had no luck to find informations on google/internet/CADD.

I just found that at the time he was a younger guy (about 18 years old) but I haven't the right range of the years when he created all these games. 
David Lovering wrote that he met him in person and was really fast in developing in C99 or BASIC/XB and he used FREEWARE method hoping to collect some money to purchase some hardware for his TI-99/4A because he only had a stock system.

Who knows some additional information about him? I would like to read and know more,  please.

In the meantime I also played the game:  Ninja
I had fun time to play with it and discovered a so large game! 80 locations and fully action in a nice graphic.

I finished it and also created a complete MAP of all the dungeon!

NinjaMAPs.thumb.jpg.1415aab356b2cee4f4ffcfc479bf4a25.jpg

If you are interested you can find the hi-res of the MAP in the .zip that I have assembled for the game:
- NINJA .ZIP DOWNLOAD

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 5

Thanks @pixelpedant, so, theoretically, if he was 12 years old in 1984... presumably he was born in 1972.... 
today he should be 50 years old! 
he might still be around somewhere... who knows?

I always love being able to track down people today who had lived so actively during those years and learn about their history. :) (whenever possible :( )

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 3