IGNORED

I'm looking for someone to perform an f18a mod on my colecovision..

7800rulez

On 4/4/2022 at 6:34 AM, 7800rulez said:

Unfortunately I do need the board. Perhaps I should wait until the new revision is available (hopefully soon)..

It won't be anytime soon.  Chip shortage is still going and going strong.  The FPGA market is one of the hardest hit.  Might see some improvement 2nd or 3rd quarter 2023.  If people were quick enough to place their orders last year then it might be 1st quarter 2023.  Sorry man. :(

You could try @arcadeshopper , he's a pretty nice guy and has some from time to time.  

• Like 2

I also forgot to mention @Hans23 over in Germany.  He makes them on occasion in batches and I'll vouch for him.  I've dealt with Hans first hand and not only is he also a nice guy but he has exceptional customer support.  Give him a shout to see if he plans to make any future F18a batches.

Sweet, thanks for the info. Since it seems to be relatively scarce atm I think I'll wait for the 2nd revision.. The 512k of vram seems like a huge upgrade & I'm curious to see what can be done with it. To my knowledge there's only a few games that benefit from the f18a atm anyway.