IGNORED

Bentley Bear's A-Maze-Ing Adventures!

MegaManFan

While sorting through my latest batch of carts to see if I had any tradebait, I made what I considered an OUTSTANDING label variation discovery for Crystal Castles. The one I picked up was the same 1984 silver label that appears on the site, but the one I +already+ had which I compared it to was totally different! Beneath Bentley's feet is the caption which makes up the title of this post, and it has several artwork features not on the label shown on the site - a tower with an evil eye glaring at Bentley and a witch flying by in the background, among other things. This version has no copyright date anywhere on the label and has a bigger "TM" on the end label than the listed one on AtariAge. Does anybody else know anything about this LVAR? I can take photos later when I find my wife's digital camera. :D

Yes most of those 84 made label versions have the dust cover on them. I have this other label variation that is missing the extra artwork and doesn't contain the caption. However, the one in the AA database is I think is the later 80s rerelease in the much cheaper non dust cover, holes punched in upper corners cart. This version also might be a grey label variation that AA has. So now I learn there is a Silver version with dust cover I would assume that has the later artwork design?

If so...I have go to get me one of those in excellent shape!!!

8)