IGNORED

落とし穴! Otoshiana! ( Pitfall Hack)

alfredtdk

落とし穴!
Otoshiana! And how to pronounce Pitfall! in the Japanese language.
For this reason the game has many elements of Japanese culture. Our hero wears a big hat with white clothes and
red bands (Rayden MK style), the dangers are samurai, sumo wrestlers who stay in swimming pools and the doll daruma
in the underground passages. The PITFALL bonfire remains the same, but in some screens his figure moves, he couldn't 
miss the collection items during his journey, Onigiri, the famous Japanese rice cake, Letters that symbolize Life and
valuable Sacred Sculptures.
This hack has many similarities to Luigi's Lunchbreak hack, with just a few new changes to the sound and treetops.
Incidentally, the green treetops of the original Pitfall are now the world-renowned beautiful Japanese cherry trees
Sakura Yukiware. 

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-34-51.png

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-33-38.png

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-28-50.png

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-29-46.png

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-30-05.png

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-30-27.png

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-30-56.png

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-31-21.png

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-32-56.png

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-33-23.png

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-34-21.png

Captura de tela_2022-04-30_01-35-47.png

Otoshiana ! (Pitfall Hack) (2022) (Alfredtdk).bin

Edited by alfredtdk

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Eccy249 said:

I think your hacks are outstanding,could you make a exclusive for me for my YouTube channel please

Thank you, I'm glad you liked these changes to classic games. As for the exclusive hack, do you want me to make a modification to any game, no matter the genre, shooting, puzzle, adventure, etc. or do you have a game in mind to make the modification?

1 hour ago, Eccy249 said:

River raid or moon patrol,im in the process of making a video with some of your hacks,my email is Eccy249@hotmail.co.uk if you can send me the gsmevwhen you've done it,my YouTube channel is retro games forever, thanks look forward to working with you

I'm flattered and happy that you enjoyed these modified old games in some way. Regarding the games mentioned, if you look right here in the Hacks 2600 section, you will find many modifications that I have already made on them, mainly Pitfall has many modifications of mine.
Feel free to try them out or even show them off on your channel.
Now, if you want one of these brand new ones, I need some time to get creative.
I have two recent ones posted here today, one of them coincidentally is based on
 the pitfall.