IGNORED

Moonbright Tower - 'lost' game found?

On 8/10/2024 at 5:56 AM, OLD CS1 said:

Did you make your video?

I did not.  I just got back into that project, and put up a short unboxing video for one of my UK games (Naval Warfare) and I've been working on learning Clipchamp, setting up my mic and gear, and getting my TI-PC connection back in operation.  I'm out of town for the next week, but when I get back my hope is to get 5-6 videos up and actually finally launch my channel.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's done!

I'd love to know what you guys think of it.  It's unlisted for now, and will be made public Friday, barring any major changes.  My hope is to start doing one of these a week, highlighting a mix of obscure and forgotten games, and some videos about more popular classics, geared toward people new to the TI or coming back to it for nostalgia's sake.  It's about seven minutes long and has gameplay footage, screenshots and commentary, but it isn't a complete walkthrough.

As I do each one, I'll make the files available on my site, and here as well, if it's a game not already distributed in the community.

• Like 5