IGNORED

You Know Your an Atari Junkie when........

GruBBworM

When you have atari game manuals and boxes to read in the bathroom with you while yer on the CRAPPER!!!!! :lolblue:  :roll:  :roll:  

I know yall have some in there!!!! :D

I prefer the game catalogs myself... and until recently I DID have a couple (extra copies, of course) in my stack of magazines in the john. I took them out when we were having a houseguest. He knows I'm a dork, but not the extent of my dorkiness... :roll:

I so have that beat.  

When you drag your laptop in the throne room because you're bored of reading the instruction manuals,  and don't want to miss an auction ending on ebay,  or just want to surf AA.

THEN...you have issues.

You also have wireless internet and a laptop. If I had them I think I'd do EVERYTHING on the toilet. :D

When you have atari game manuals and boxes to read in the bathroom with you while yer on the CRAPPER!!!!! :lolblue:  :roll:  :roll:  

I know yall have some in there!!!! :D

I'm guilty of this.

Either reading manuals or reading Supercade by Van Burnham while on the crapper. Can't be sure if I'm drooling over Van Burnham or the games inside. :D