IGNORED

XE Air ball

walter2050

As far as I know, ther were never any "codes" released for Airball (although it would be nice to be invinceable and finish the game). I agree, Tempest, a very hard game-I never finished it. But, it is still very fun and kept me coming back and getting lost in it's rooms over and over. Sometimes it was hard to see where to go with the perspective blocking parts of the rooms and you actually had to follow columns from the ground up to see their height at times. Has anyone ever finished this game? I use to have the cart, lost with all my software a while ago...I downloaded a file version, that is supposed to require 128k, but it will not load on my 130xe and states that it needs at least 128k of EXTENDED memory? So I assume that means 128k beyond the standard 64k, which would mean a minimum of 192k 8-bit to get it to work? So I guess I'll have to finally upgrade my XE with one of the upgrades, probably 320k, but maybe I'll go for a full meg! Anyone have any recommendations as to the upgrade I should get? Also, are the xl memory upgrades compatible with the 1200xl? I want to get a 1200xl, but I want to modify it to be compatible with the 130xe's memory, at least 128k. I know they exist, because I remember reading about 1200xl's that had been moded, but I don't know if it's the standard xl upgrades since I know the 1200xl had some compatiblity problems...I just love the style, size and keyboard of the 1200xl, but I want at least the memory of my 130xe.