IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

1 hour ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

He's such a Gaming Racist.™️

NAILED IT!

10 minutes ago, Rev said:

This has been discussed before.™️

They just want to continue their lies and spread MISINFORMATION. Watch them continue to get desperate as they change the goalposts. We have the DATA backing us up. We are going to get all Rocky Balboa up in this batch and totally lose at the end!

:D

Now,  I didn't get through the whole video (No Time),  but I did wonder:  Did Tommy ever actually admit that Joey made the sound?  And that he only owned it due to a douchey contract?  Did he ever say that if he did get paid,  he'd be cutting in Joey for a chunk of $$$?

(I highly doubt it,  but thought I'd ask)

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Now,  I didn't get through the whole video (No Time),  but I did wonder:  Did Tommy ever actually admit that Joey made the sound?  And that he only owned it due to a douchey contract?  Did he ever say that if he did get paid,  he'd be cutting in Joey for a chunk of $$$?

(I highly doubt it,  but thought I'd ask)

Tommy's first Twitter post about it said Joey made it and he owned it. He goes over this. He then shows after Tommy notices it is popular that it becomes we and then I created it.

New batch of YOU KNOWs incoming.

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Haha, that video now has over three times the amount of views than the most viewed Amico video (the launch trailer from over four years ago) and it's only two days old.

Tommy never loses!

tom and jerry GIF

If this is his version of winning he has a low bar. 

Dude can't remember what console Metroid Prime was for....

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx63C_v85_Lwz37ZsY5GFM0bA1jWkBDp_w

• Haha 1

Will he ever update his Twitter? 😂

image.thumb.png.60c0c0560a20f54f37b29f0c0c1a2f38.png

I don't know what's funnier & more amusing, hbomberguy's video about Tommy or all the tweets that i'm seeing about said video.

image.thumb.png.0861dfcb1d5438aacc3babd9b512b4dc.png

Kirby is a kid friendly series of low difficulty platforming games that, unlike the steaming garbage trash heaps on the Amico like Shark Shark and Astrosmash, are actually fun & enjoyable to play and are very well made. And it's definitely a heck of a lot better than Earthworm Jim will ever be. Kirby's also a lot more mature then Earthworm Jim in that it isn't filled with unfunny Ren & Stimpy juvenile grotesque toilet humor. Although I totally understand how Tommy's "friends" aka the Amico's real target audience of weird men in their 40s & 50s find fart & snot jokes funny. After all they found this clip of Tommy to be hilarious!

Edited by Pink
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Hey, it's very hard to remember what console you worked on for five years hand in hand with Shigeru Miyamoto.

But remembering in detail the production process of a random 0.3 second sound you worked on over twenty years ago once you realise it was popular? Easy peasy!

Did you know Tommy created the Oof sound FOR Cats Don't Dance years BEFORE Messiah? They loved Tommy so much they built a movie around it!

I don't know if you know this but Tommy is also the reason that Bruce Willis became such a hug star. He directed him in Oofing properly. After that Bruce's career skyrocketed!

Also people tell me if Darla falling down the stage is the same as the angel in Messiah...

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2022 at 8:55 AM, MrBeefy said:

Not being worked on and I wouldn't hold out hope.

Sad thing is this should have been an "easy" console to produce. It's just a basic android box. They just tried to do to much with controllers and all the other unnecessary fluff. Complete botched and mismanagement. They blew through $17 million and have nothing but promises of games to show for it.

So it was basically another attempt at the ouya

12 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Someone should make a Tommy AI chatbot. Based on that video, it should be easy. Everything will just be 1 of 5 canned responses, except for at least half the time the chatbot will just interrupt with an unrelated rambling self-aggrandizing tall tale.

I'll pay someone to do it for me then take all the credit later, unless it doesn't get popular, because then I won't care.

Anyone want to chip in? The chatbot is assembled, it's on the launchpad, I just need the fuel.

He has certainly written enough words to feed into such a bot. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

Now,  I didn't get through the whole video (No Time),  but I did wonder:  Did Tommy ever actually admit that Joey made the sound? 

I haven't watched the video either but yeah, if I remember right when all the mess started, he made a twitter or facebook post or something where he first said it was created by Joey.  Then after seeing how popular it was, he deleted that post and changed the story a bit.  Then changed the story a bit more.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

I haven't watched the video either but yeah, if I remember right when all the mess started, he made a twitter or facebook post or something where he first said it was created by Joey.  Then after seeing how popular it was, he deleted that post and changed the story a bit.  Then changed the story a bit more.

Joey created...Screenshot_20221120_075254_YouTube.thumb.jpg.4b092c982fec35212440be8583f227dd.jpg

What people like it?! Uh we did it!

Screenshot_20221120_075322_YouTube.thumb.jpg.19ca2b5d4bfc3769a78eb155ab39f428.jpg

To.... I created.

Screenshot_20221120_075545_YouTube.thumb.jpg.a980877caa34437116763648e897c9ae.jpg

image-1.thumb.png.e75eb9169fff5d24e8ee377c368be11d.png

You would think @Tommy Tallarico would be able to keep his story straight.

• Haha 5

I got a question that I’m sure isn’t gonna be well received (just from reading the room) --   does all this not seem like it has started to step out of the “see, we were right about this whole Amico scam”  territory and stepping into what feels like plain ol’ cyber bullying on a personal level?

We all got jokes about the Launchpad, pissing in Cheerios, NY Yankees Hall of Fame, Oof, etc, but seems like the focus has pulled mostly away from Amico and got very, very singular and personal.   Which ironically, seems to prove that some of the perceived obsessiveness may be the one thing he told the truth about.

Hell… we got people here so excited, they created a second thread to rub in the same content that’s being mentioned here in this thread, and quoting themselves in that tread just to link to this thread.