IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

21 minutes ago, number6 said:

@MrBeefy

Apparently Walmart ad agency felt DJC's phrase was perfect for their black friday pages:

Legal incoming over copyright infringement?

I hear Wal-Mart are watching them closely and are totally excited to work with them! They give a bigger cut of the console sales to them since they are making money on each console sold.

Happy Thanksgiving from IE.

png_20221125_102723_0000.thumb.png.bb3f8c448808a3c1fd210e0672fcce74.png

5 hours ago, digdugnate said:

:

"I've got to get a BAMMMMM from my boys"

Trailer Park Boys diversion: 

Phil's name was a great excuse for Sam Losco to make Phil Collins references like "Drive Easy Lover, drive!". 

Naming his son Thomas Collins was kind of funny because of the Tom Collins cocktail. 

Now I'm wondering if the name Jacob Collins has some hidden meaning.  Is Jacob Collins the name of a hardware store in Canada or something? 

• Like 2

On 11/24/2022 at 1:06 PM, MrBeefy said:

Haha this video is going to continue to grow. Not because Tommy is of note, but because Roblox is popular. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

So, predicting the future, you think it'll be discussed by him as --

A)  Some random youtuber featured ME and broke records, with views shooting through the millions!

or

B)  We made this video about how I helped create Roblox, one of the biggest video games ever, by the way...

• Haha 3

I just watched the hbomberguy video and...yikes. I hadn't been following the Amico much but seems like there were many warning signs.

It was hard to watch. Feels terrible to have looked up to this guy for so long, and believed his lies. I know people don't like to admit being swindled, but I'll admit it and I hope others come forward more after this video keeps getting more views.

I just hope people who've worked for him get the credit that they're due (assuming they want it), and the people scammed by him get some closure.

Can't even imagine all the other shady stuff he's done that we don't even know of yet.

It seems weird that he was able to get as far as he did on fish tales.

This was so messed up.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

They've got a great opportunity to help clear their "friend's" name and to also get some views for their channels, I'm sure they will be debunking it all any minute now...

Oh you know it. I watched some of the Geek Getaway cover their video watching them talk about it. It was a bunch of bad takes. I expect better from at least one of them but even he had an off night.

13 hours ago, MarioMan88 said:

Those are obviously hater views with confirmed alt accounts!!!

Please leave!!!

😉

All Phil has to do is ship me a console with an NDA and I will stop making fun of them. I'm sure they know my address. Probably in Tommy's hater folder along with the pictures of my kid.

10 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

So, predicting the future, you think it'll be discussed by him as --

A)  Some random youtuber featured ME and broke records, with views shooting through the millions!

or

B)  We made this video about how I helped create Roblox, one of the biggest video games ever, by the way...

Why not both? He was a liar trying to grow off Tommy? Tommy is so popular it got that many views and he knew it would get views because of Tommy's work.

9 hours ago, seventh sage said:

I just watched the hbomberguy video and...yikes. I hadn't been following the Amico much but seems like there were many warning signs.

It was hard to watch. Feels terrible to have looked up to this guy for so long, and believed his lies. I know people don't like to admit being swindled, but I'll admit it and I hope others come forward more after this video keeps getting more views.

I just hope people who've worked for him get the credit that they're due (assuming they want it), and the people scammed by him get some closure.

Can't even imagine all the other shady stuff he's done that we don't even know of yet.

This was so messed up.

I think someone working with Joey Kuras found and watched the video. It sounds like he was in good spirits about it and didn't hold a grudge.

But Joey seems like more of a professional who has continued to work in the industry. So he doesn't need to fluff his importance like other people.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, seventh sage said:

This was so messed up.

I know, right? I can't help but think AtariAge should keep his threads visible, maybe locked to read-only as a learning opportunity for others. I know it looks bad but it could be framed with context. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

I know, right? I can't help but think AtariAge should keep his threads visible, maybe locked to read-only as a learning opportunity for others. I know it looks bad but it could be framed with context. 

Agreed.  I've reached out to Al with a similar suggestion but got no response

Edited by rayik
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

My buddy brews homebrew beer,

And he brought me a jug of Irish Red Ale he put in a cherry juice container...

Now, ... well,  look at the guy in the picture.   I keep seeing Tommy Tallarico!

I think I may spend too much time in this thread...

20221126_230226.thumb.jpg.ac74c9752104c0f3380e3355641f12d1.jpg

Edited by GoldLeader
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

“Burgers have been good to me, and good to you. And burgers is all about the rules, son.”

Phil Collins to Randy on "jumping the cheeseburger": "Ahhh, you'll make er, bud.  Our asses are on the line, though!". 

Maybe that's what could have saved the Amico.  They should have made a weird bet with some eccentric millionaire and then Tommy could have raced him or jumped his Lambo through a flaming ring, for the manufacturing money. It always worked in 80s movies and the Amico was all about Nostalgia. 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 8:59 AM, Flojomojo said:

Transparency is a good thing, so I would agree.   Tommy burned a lot of people these past couple of years and all his chatter needs to be available for all to read. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SegaSnatcher said:

Transparency is a good thing, so I would agree.   Tommy burned a lot of people these past couple of years and all his chatter needs to be available for all to read. 

Geeze I wonder how long that thread would have been if all the deleted stuff was added back in? What was the final page count on that thing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1