IGNORED

I have all of the Activision games!

Redcurrie

[snotty kid replies] Oh yeah do you have all the label variations too? ;)

I can't believe that it took someone several hours to say this! I expected it much sooner. If I had all of the label variations, I wouldn't have anything in the world left to live for ;) The real answer is that first, I'm working on getting one of each of the manuals. Next, I will work on getting all of the label variations. Finally, I might try to get all of the manual variations. Then, I'll hock everything and move to Tahiti..... :)

I'm getting there myself.

So far, I am 3-4 games short of a complete Activision set.

So anyone want to sell me the following: Double Dragon, Checkers, River Raid II, and Beamrider?

I know someone who's been holding onto a copy of Beamrider for me. The other 3 I need.

River Raid II was my last one. I love Beamrider for some reason. It's a fairly simple game but I can play it for hours. I got lucky and snagged that one on e-bay. It was yet another that fell into that "I think that people bury these things in their yard" category as I think that the dirt content was higher than the plastic content. But as seems to be the case 99% of the time, I cleaned it up and it worked great. :)

Ah,

Great minds think alike! I just got home and planned to get that one (I personally don't count GB2 as part of the lineup for Acti, FWIW). Good deal for you :). Terrible cost on shipping...try getting a few others to justify the shipping charges.

I finished boxed Activision back at the Philly Classic show. Needed Beamrider and Keystone Kapers (of all the crazy ones to need!). About half are sealed, which kills me. Now to go buy loose ones...... :)

Cassidy

Good deal for you :).  Terrible cost on shipping...try getting a few others to justify the shipping charges.

I thought that too but, what the hey, $19 for a CIB "Ghostbusters 2" ain't really too bad. I know that I'll be thanking myself once I also finish off the rest of my Activision carts.

Some quite common Acti titles are quite hard to find in their complete boxed glory, especially over here in PAL land. I watched eBay for almost 2 years before I finally managed to get my hands on a CIB copy of Plaque Attack. A boxed copy of Keystone Kapers seems to command a high price too - I've only seen one original International Ed. which sold for £26/$40US :o

Still waiting for that one and complete PAL Ice Hockey believe it or not :ponder: Then all I need are some of the newer titles: Double Dragon, Kung Fu Master, Skateboardin' & Ghostbusters and of course a boxed copy of Cosmic Commuter (ouch!)

Do you have the activision versions of atlantis, moonsweeper, and demon attack?  Don't forget PAL title match pro wrestling,tomcat,ect,ect that exist in activision format as well. :)

I've got Moonsweeper (blue box), Laser Gates (green box) and Subterranea (pink box). I also have Absolute Entertainment versions of Tomcat but only loose TMP Wrestling. Variants are a nightmare to keep track of. Right now I'm trying to acquire all of the red label re-releases from Atari, that should me busy for the next few years :D

Kepone, I've got an extra Activision Checkers. It's got the original foam in it too.

My Activision want list is down to 7. Mostly they're rarety 5 or 6 but, strangely, I still don't have a "Sky Jinks" yet, either.

I've never found any Activision games with the foam insert still intact. :(