IGNORED

Anyone interested in Atari ST magazine?

16 hours ago, eebuckeye said:

I have a bunch that if anyone is interested before I list on eBay..  If so please make on offer on a set or all.  Thanks!

P1140555.JPG

P1140560.JPG

P1140564.JPG

I am interested in the ST Informers. However, I have no idea what they’re worth or what a good offer would be. And of course, there’s the cost of shipping.

5 hours ago, SoulBuster said:

check into media mail.  It is the cheapest.

This stuff wouldn't qualify for media mail if the postal clerk looked through what was packed up, which mine always have. The media can't have any sort of advertising in it, even if it's 30-year-old advertising for companies and items that no longer exist. They could always try though. They may get away with it. I never have, but they may be lucky. If they were, it would definitely be the cheapest way to ship them.

Edited by bfollowell

I can't read all the issue #s, but some of the ST Informer that I can see haven't been scanned yet.

It would be good if whoever buys them could get them preserved.  See this thread https://forums.atariage.com/topic/288486-st-informer-magazines-for-archiving/.

User DLH-Bombjack is the one archiving them and he does a great job.  He returns the magazine after scanning if requested.

• 2 weeks later...

The magazines arrived.  Thanks to @eebuckeye for packing them so well.

The good news is that there are multiple unscanned issues of ST Informer that can be preserved and @DLH-Bombjack is happy to scan them in for his archive.

And some ST Informer magazine disks which I haven't seen anywhere.

Also, 4 unscanned issues of Current Notes (hopefully @Allan is still interesting in scanning them).

There are also a couple of miscellaneous magazines that I don't see having an archive for on the Internet.  I checked AtariAge, Atari Compendium and archive.org.

Does anyone know of archives for these titles?:

ST Express

Journal ST

Atari Advantage

So a great find.  It will be great to get them preserved!

• Like 4