IGNORED

Swordquest FEVER!!!

A2600

@ A2600:

Have you actually PLAYED any of the Swordquest games?  They really are not worth working yourself into a fever over.

Swordquest: very cool idea... incomprehensibly AWFUL implementation.

:thumbsdown:

But they're bad enough to make you physically ill.

That illness is known as Swordquest fever.

I can't believe we wasted money on those games when they were semi-new. People bitch about how bad E.T. was, but holy bleeding hemorrhoids Batman, those games sucked. As it was said above and in another thread, it was a great idea, but they should have made Adventure-style adventure games. Now that would have been fun.

I personally object to episodic games where you play one screen of Space Invaders and one screen of Breakout and one screen of Galaxian and one screen of this and one of that. To me, that's not a game. It's just taking five bad games, putting them together, and calling them one good game. I'm philosophically against that.

--Eugene Jarvis

I have an Earthworld holding up the leg of a broken end table. Surprisingly, for such a bad game, the case that houses it is quite well built and strong. I also sometimes use the Fireworld games as grill bricks for my outdoor smoker.

I used about 20-30 taped together pac-mans in stacks to even out a headboard for about 5 or 6 years.