IGNORED

An amazing acquisition!

Rhindle The Red

So my brother comes over with a friend of his (who I also know) and his friend has a box of Atari stuff for me. It's all books and magazines and stuff, so I wasn't too thrilled until I saw that there were several years worth of Antics in there.

I used to subscribe to Antic back in the day, but had lost my collection. It is highly unlike me to throw things out, so I was pissed when I looked for my Antics a couple of years ago and couldn't find them. I eventually figured they must have been donated to someone at some point, but never figured out who. So I was really happy to get a bunch of them, so I could start building my collection up again.

As I flipped through the magazines, I noticed there were a few other titles in there: Computer Entertainment, Electronic Fun, etc. I thought "Wow, I had a lot of these magazines back then, too."

Then I saw the copy of "How To Win At Home Video Games" with the dart holes in the front.

As a bizarre realisation dawned on me, I carefully pulled out one of the Antics and read the mailing label: "Philip Frey."

So there it is. The most amazing acquisition ever: my own stuff.

Whoa! Its like a blind date that turns out to be your ex-girlfriend. Well, maybe not quite. Phil, if you need any Antics, I have a lot of dups. Completed my collection this year and never bothered to get rid of the extras. I assure you that none have your address label

So you throw darts at video games to score high?

• 2 weeks later...