IGNORED

Activision Anthology: Remix Edition for Win/Mac..

Wntermute

Activision Anthology: Remix Edition's details have been announced..

http://www.mumbojumbo.com/anthology.html

Here's the current list of 75(!!) Atari 2600 games..

Activision Decathlon

Atlantis

Atlantis 2

Barnstorming

Baseball

Beamrider

Bridge

Boxing

Checkers

Chopper Command

Climber Puzzle

Commando™

Cosmic Ark

Cosmic Commuter

Crackpots

Demon Attack

Dolphin

Double Dukes

Dragonfire

Dragster

Enduro

Fathom Shooters

Fire Fighter

Fishing Derby

Freeway®

Frost Bite

Grand Prix

H.E.R.O.

Human Freeway

Ice Hockey

Kaboom®

Kabobber

Keystone Kappers

Laser Blast

Laser Gates

Megamania

Moon Sweeper

No Escape!

Oink!

Okie

Oystron

Pitfall®

Pitfall® 2

Plaque Attack

Polo Sports

Pressure Cooker

Private Eye

Prototype 1

Prototype 2

Quick Step

Riddle of the Sphinx

River Raid®

River Raid 2®

Robot Tank

Seaquest

Shootin' Gallery

Skiing

Skateboardin'

Skeleton Plus!

Sky Jinks

Sky Patrol

Solar Storm

Space Shuttle

Space Treat

Spider Fighter

Stampede

Starmaster

Star Voyager

Subterranea

Tennis

Thwocker

Title Match Pro Wrestling

Tomcat

Trick Shot

Vault Assault

Venetian Blinds

Video Euchre

Wing War

There are screenshots as well...

Patch Board

http://www.mumbojumbo.com/images/games/scr...nthology.01.jpg

Mode Select

http://www.mumbojumbo.com/images/games/scr...nthology.02.jpg

Game Select Mode

http://www.mumbojumbo.com/images/games/scr...nthology.03.jpg

Gameplay Mode Select

http://www.mumbojumbo.com/images/games/scr...nthology.04.jpg

We've yet to start the Mac version just yet, but I'm hoping to cover the low-end Mac's if possible. 333Mhz, possibly. We'll also have some wacky Mac only stuff in there as well. The "Itari" casing, etc. Maybe a few additional titles. Apple are very excited about the Mac rev.

At the moment, an Xbox rev isn't looking too promising. I do have an X-Box prototype here though, that I've played with. I've also got a PS2 C-64 Anthology prototype that more than likely won't ever happen either.

I've contemplated putting both of them up on ebay for charity purposes, but I just need to get it cleared with some poeple here first.

- K

Here is a press release we received earlier today (it states that the game will be available in early October):

-------------------------------------------------------

For more information, contact:

Henry Price

Mumbo Jumbo

214.855.5955 Ext.34

hprice@mumbojumbo.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Mumbo Jumbo to Publish Classic '80s Compilation

Activision® Anthology: Remix Edition for the PC

Dallas, TX - September 23, 2003 - Retro game fans, rejoice! Soon you will be able to play your favorite old-school Activision games on your personal computer courtesy of Mumbo Jumbo, a subsidiary of United Developers, LLC.

The '80s are back with classic gaming collection Activision Anthology: Remix Edition for personal computer systems. The Remix edition is jam-packed with over 75 Atari® 2600 favorites from Pitfall!® and Kaboom!® to River Raid®. Activision Anthology: Remix Edition features an additional 30 titles that where not available on the PLAYSTATION® 2 version, and a '80s-themed soundtrack that will let gamers play their way down memory lane.

"Where else can you find this many great games in one package?" asked Mumbo Jumbo President Mark Cottam. "Activision Anthology: Remix Edition is an incredible value with over 75 great games and a cool '80s music sound track."

Activision Anthology: Remix Edition lets players revisit old favorites Barnstorming, Chopper Command, Freeway®, MegamaniaT and more. Fans can play all of the games in classic mode or, for an added challenge, they can be played in 15 different unlockable wild and wacky enhanced gameplay modes. Classic mode lets fans play the original way with all of the sound effects and action they remember. Enhanced gameplay modes include Ricochet mode, in which the game screen bounces around the television screen, Cube mode, where the game appears on each face of a rotating cube, and Whirl mode where the screen slowly spins 360 degrees around the middle of the TV screen during gameplay. In addition, instead of a typical flat-screen shell, the menu functions of the game are brought to life in the setting of a teenager's bedroom from the '80s. To play a game, fans need to select a title from the cartridge rack and place it into the game system. To change the music and sound volumes, players !

must select the radio and adjust the settings from there.

To help make the trip back to the '80s complete, Activision Anthology: Remix Edition also includes original hits, licensed by MumboJumbo specifically for the PC and Mac, from the era's hottest artists including Fresh Prince, Flock of Seagulls, Alan Parsons Project, Billy Ocean and many more.

"Activision Anthology: Remix Edition provides fans with an unprecedented retro gaming experience on the PC," said David Anderson, Director Business Development at Activision. "By combining the best of '80s gaming and music with current technology, gamers now have the best of both eras."

Activision Anthology: Remix Edition has a suggested retail price of $29.99 and is rated "E" ("Everyone" - content suitable for persons six years or older) by the ESRB. Look for Activision Anthology: Re-Mix at your favorite retailer or at the Mumbo Jumbo store, located at www.mumbojumbo.com in early October.

About Mumbo Jumbo

Mumbo Jumbo is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Developers, LLC. Based in Dallas, TX, Mumbo Jumbo is a publisher of entertainment software for Windows and Java-based downloadable puzzle games. For more information about Mumbo Jumbo, please visit www.mumbojumbo.com .

About Activision

Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision, Inc. is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and leisure products. Founded in 1979, Activision posted revenues of $864 million for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2003.

Activision maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan, Australia, and the Netherlands. More information about Activision and its products can be found on the company's World Wide Web site, which is located at www.activision.com.

The statements contained in this release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements". The Company cautions readers of this press release that a number of important factors could cause Activision's actual future results to differ materially from those expressed in any such forward-looking statements. These important factors, and other factors that could affect Activision, are described in Activision's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2002, which was filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Readers of this press release are referred to such filings.

-END -

This is exciting news! Judging from the system requirements, it looks like it'll even run on my aging (more than 4 years old) PC.

I'd love to see an Activision C64 Anthology, too.

There already was one. I wasn't too fussed about it though. (Yes I have it, and yes, I'd be willing to sell it)