IGNORED

Invaders From Andromeda - Final version

Cisano

On 11/1/2023 at 5:55 PM, Albert said:

I'd be glad to talk to you about a physical NTSC release. :)

That's great!

For me it is no difference if I produce PAL or NTSC version, however, I don't want to compete with AtariAge, but kick-start the Polish market instead (and maybe EU) :)

(Albert, could you check your Messages?)

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Retrok7 said:

I would love a copy but I live in the United States.  Would it be possible to get a copy?

I got fascinated in Atari 2600 quite recently. I had Atari 800XL as a kid. In Poland, where I live, 2600 clones appeared later than XL/XE, more or less at the same time as famiclones. Because of that, 2600 is not very popular here. The primary reason I started releasing games for 2600 is that I want this platform to become more popular in Poland, because it deserves it. I want to use my electronic skills to spread the joy, to show 2600 is a vivid retro console with great new games.

I also said that I don't want to compete with AtariAge and I really mean that. So if Albert plans to release "Invaders From Andromeda" in the USA, please wait for it.

(But if you are die hard collector and promise to buy Albert's version when it appears and want to have mine too, then I can reconsider ;))

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Some people ask me from time to time about the "Invaders" NTSC release. My agreement with Cisano allowed me to sell only the PAL version of the game.

But AtariAge's NTSC release didn't happen yet and it seems it won't happen in the future (or am I wrong?). In this situation Cisano allowed me to produce also the NTSC version. It is available from me for 80 PLN (~21 USD) + 25 PLN P&P (~6.5 USD).

Everything I wrote in my previous post is still valid. I want to focus on the Polish market. I do it for players, who prefer physical cartridges, and for Cisano.

If I'm wrong and AtariAge's release is actually planned, then forget about what I just wrote :)

• Like 2