IGNORED

Motorodeo *NTSC*

Trebor

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...1&category=3528

Okay I wish I had the extra $200+ to purchase this title.

However, I also noticed that it hasn't been dumped either - No NTSC ROM has been made available (okay so the rariety is 10 - so what :-)

There is a PAL for d/l though.

Any generous and wealthy soul wish to purchase and dump this title :-)

Hey, doesn't hurt to ask...

Any generous and wealthy soul wish to purchase and dump this title  

You don't have to purchase it, it's already been dumped (I should know, I own one). The rom, along with Ikari Warriors, will be available later today (I thought it already was).

Tempest

Interesting... I have the ROM, which I downloaded in the huge ZIP archives here on AA, and I always assumed it was the NTSC version.

Are you planning to play it on Cuttlecart or just in an emulator? I have not had any trouble in Stella with the ROM I got here (which, I now presume, is PAL).

Any generous and wealthy soul wish to purchase and dump this title  

You don't have to purchase it, it's already been dumped (I should know, I own one). The rom, along with Ikari Warriors, will be available later today (I thought it already was).

Tempest

Thanks Tempest. Tell you the truth I'm at work and have to check my collection (Not actual cart - good for you for owning it - jealous..lol), but my ROM collection at home.

I was directed to the auction by a friend @work and compared it with the info/rariety guide here at AtariAge and saw there was no NTSC ROM for download on this site. I'm presuming it hasn't made any of the 'GOOD' colections yet...but I'll check. Nonetheless thank you for your generosity and quick response ;-)

Copied to a computer file. Game files that you use on emulators (programs that make your computer act like a console or different computer) are "dumps" of the cartridge, disk or whatever that they originally came from. When you download a game (say, Advnture.bin from this site)...it's a file that contains the cartridges' contents dumped to it.

And there is no reason to shout (typing in all caps is usually considered to be rude)