IGNORED

Need labels for Telepathy...

ApolloBoy

Before you ask, this is NOT a label contest. I'm making a repro of Telepathy, and I need a good-looking label for it. It needs to look like a released copy, too.

Don't tell me you have a mindlink controller. :o

Actually, Telepathy uses the joystick. The prototype doesn't use the Mindlink controller for some odd reason. If I knew it only used the Mindlink, then I wouldn't make a repro of it.

That looks great, but it's not the kind of label I want. I said before that I wanted it to look like an official label.

What does an official label look like? There were several label types/styles used by Atari.

How about these?

telepathy2.gif

telepathy3.gif

Next time Nolan shows up at CGE, I'll ask him to make these official. :D

Perhaps you need to specify the label style you are after.

Enjoy,

-Lee

That looks great, but it's not the kind of label I want. I said before that I wanted it to look like an official label.

What does an official label look like? There were several label types/styles used by Atari.

How about these?

telepathy2.gif

telepathy3.gif

Next time Nolan shows up at CGE, I'll ask him to make these official. :D

Perhaps you need to specify the label style you are after.

I need a silver label. Again, it needs to look official.

Enjoy,

-Lee

1. You'll never get a Silver label because they do not make silver printable paper. The best you can possibly hope for is a grey label that looks like a silver label would look, but you can tell is fake from a mile away.

2. Why does this need to look official? Are you planning on selling these on Ebay as an ultrarare recently unearthed cart??? :P

1. You'll never get a Silver label because they do not make silver printable paper. The best you can possibly hope for is a grey label that looks like a silver label would look, but you can tell is fake from a mile away.

2. Why does this need to look official? Are you planning on selling these on Ebay as an ultrarare recently unearthed cart??? :P

1: That's basically what I meant. I know I can't make labels out of silver paper.

2: Just for looks. :)