IGNORED

Alternate Reality have issues with Fujinet carts?

-^CrossBow^-

I've tried a few different disk images of the games from various places including sites I have on the fujinet and they all seem to do the same thing. I might be doing something on my end to cause it but just trying to make sure. So what I do is load up each of the disk images such as disc 1 side 1 into drive slot 1 and disc 1 side 2 into drive slot 2...etc. Game will boot and I can get the intro and all the way to the character selection. I've got a character disc image in slot 5 that has been setup to be writeable. And I'm able to get through that and get past the stats rolling screen. But once past that, it will then ask for me to switch over to disc 1 side 2 and I press the Fujinet buttons to get back to drive slot that contains that and press Start. It will begin to load and I will see the stats bar along the top and info along the bottom but then it just seems to be stuck in an infinite loading loop at that point? I will occasionally see garbage flash for a frame or two in the center that is all white snow looking effect.

In watching some YT vids on the game, it seems that snow garbled white pixilation I see for a frame or two is where it should be saying something like still loading etc? Just in case it just took a long time, I left it that way for over 30min last night. Never changed. All disk images of both games I've tried will do this. I've not tried the single ATR for the whole game for The Dungeon yet but will give that a shot later to see if makes any difference.