IGNORED

Poison - The Last Legend (new full length CD)

Poison

Today is a magical date (22.12. 2022, 22:22:22 - bandcamp time release) that contains 12 digits "2". So I think it is The Best Day for CD release ;-)

It's been 3 years since the last full length CD (Angel Zero) was born.

I would like to present you a brand new one called: The Last Legend

You will find here 21 songs in total. 18 are brand new and 3 as a bonus :)

And as always they were all composed on a real Atari 800XE with stereo upgrade.

Enjoy listening ;-)

https://poison6502.bandcamp.com/album/the-last-legend

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ;-)

#atari #poison #poison6502 #pokey #chiptune #kutnahora #8bit #8bitmusic #retro #trance #techstep #dubstep #techno

Poison_01.JPG

Poison_02.JPG

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

Yep, I just got it with my ABBUC #151 today. It was a nice surprise (I was also surprised to see an envelope from ABBUC already, since it's been less than a month since I got #150!).

I wondered when feeling the envelope as they stopped sending disks without request, just labels to make your own, and it certainly felt like a disk was inside...I'm looking forward to listening this evening. Merry Christmas Poison and thanks to you and ABBUC for this wonderful Christmas gift!

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1

Hello Gunstar, guys

2 hours ago, Gunstar said:

... they stopped sending disks without request, just labels to make your own ...

In Magazin #149, the board asked everyone who wanted to keep receiving disks, to write a mail to the board telling them that they want the keep receiving the disks.  Unfortunately, not everybody read that.  If you still want to receive the disks, please contact the board mentioning your wish, the name you used when you became a member, your address and your member number.  The mail address was mentioned om page 21 of magazine #149 and since magazine #151 it is mentioned on the first page INSIDE the paper supplement (page 2) right below the postal address of our new president (Carsten).  Please do NOT use the address that starts with "magazin" for this purpose!

Sincerely

Mathy

Edited by Mathy
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Mathy said:

Hello Gunstar, guys

In Magazin #149, the board asked everyone who wanted to keep receiving disks, to write a mail to the board telling them that they want the keep receiving the disks.  Unfortunately, not everybody read that.  If you still want to receive the disks, please contact the board mentioning your wish, the name you used when you became a member, your address and your member number.  The mail address was mentioned om page 21 of magazine #149 and since magazine #151 it is mentioned on the first page INSIDE the paper supplement (page 2) right below the postal address of our new president (Carsten).  Please do NOT use the address that starts with "magazin" for this purpose!

Sincerely

Mathy

I am completely aware of these facts.  At this time I'm working with ABBUC guys in accepting that I make my own disks. I may request to get physical disks later, if I find I'm running out of disks too fast myself. I was merely mentioning the fact that as you say, one has to request to keep getting the disks, which I have not, yet anyway, so I was surprise to feel what felt like a floppy disk before opening the envelope.

My statement that you quoted though, I thought was pretty clear: "They stopped sending disks without request" as in one has to request disks from ABBUC.

Edited by Gunstar

Today I received #151 ABUUC magazine!. yay!. and it came with the nice surprise of this Audio CD.  Thank you so much!

I was actually waiting for Magazine #150, but I never receive it, problably lost, so I would need to ask if possible to order again (I am willing to pay for it).

Now regarding the floppies, I would need to order a pack of ABBUC floppy sleeves since the label was included but not the sleeve (not a complain, since I can understand the logic behind it).

Thanks for the CD!!!!

• Like 1

Hello Gunstar

8 hours ago, Gunstar said:

My statement that you quoted though, I thought was pretty clear: "They stopped sending disks without request" as in one has to request disks from ABBUC.

I wasn't sure what you meant by that.  And my remark wasn't meant for you only.  🙂

Sincerely

Mathy

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mathy said:

Hello Gunstar

I wasn't sure what you meant by that.  And my remark wasn't meant for you only.  🙂

Sincerely

Mathy

Ok, no problem. And I do realize that not all not all posts are directed solely at just one person, but it shouldn't surprise you if the person thinks it's a remark directed mainly at them, since they are the one you quoted instead of just making a post that's not a direct reply, unless you specify in the reply. I do this myself, but I always also specify if the reply is not directed solely at the person I am replying too. This is the second time today I've gotten this type of response when someone is directly quoting me, so I don't know why people are mystified when I think it's directed solely at me, since you are quoting me without specifying that it's not just for me!;)

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mathy said:

Hello Gunstar

Human communication.  Never as easy as it looks. ;-)

Sincerely

Mathy

Edit: In my defense: I did write "Hello Gunstar, guys" above the message.  😃

Yes, I did overlook, or at least it didn't register in my head, that you also put "guys." So that part is my fault, indeed.

8 hours ago, manterola said:

Today I received #151 ABUUC magazine!. yay!. and it came with the nice surprise of this Audio CD.  Thank you so much!

I was actually waiting for Magazine #150, but I never receive it, problably lost, so I would need to ask if possible to order again (I am willing to pay for it).

Now regarding the floppies, I would need to order a pack of ABBUC floppy sleeves since the label was included but not the sleeve (not a complain, since I can understand the logic behind it).

Thanks for the CD!!!!

It might still show up (#150) as my copy was super late and I just got it less than a month ago, maybe a couple of weeks(I'll have to check as I posted when I had received it in the #150 thread), and I was surprised to get #151 so soon after.

EDIT: Wow! time flies by too fast! I just checked and it was Nov. 8th I received #150. Still, I never received two ABBUC mags so close together in my two-three years of membership...

Edited by Gunstar

• 2 months later...