IGNORED

I know it's a 10, but jeez. Motorodeo?

Vernoman

I agree, that is a lot of money and more than I could spend. Although, it is simply supply and demand and there are a lot of new Atari collectors popping up all of the time, daily. Also, it is like you said a 10 which is considered the rarest and is actually a game made by the Atari company. The game looking in pretty much perfect condition and including the box and manual never hurts, also it is much more common in PAL version but the seller states it is NTSC so that is also good. I actually bid on this game up to about 100 bucks but that is about it. Remember, Quadrun is only a 9 and cartridge only can sell for $300 easily if it is in very nice condition. Also, think of this, I personally sold a Quadrun instruction manual only a few years ago for close to $90 but that was when I wasn't collecting and simply selling all video games I found. But, that was just a piece of paper that someone spent almost $100 bucks on.

Also, I don't know the production run of this game in NTSC but that could definately have something to do with it. And, I haven't seen the game on eBay lately....especially complete!

These are just my thoughts, I really don't know too much though. 8)

i once saw digital press sell a game for a little over $1300.00 YES I said $1300 It was boxed with shrinkwrap that was slit so business card could go in. Damn I wish I remembered the name. All I remember was that the box was black.

That was Malagai, landsmarra won that. ;)

$380.00 for Motorodeo is a steal, I expect it to end at more than $600.00 ! :(

$380.00 for Motorodeo is a steal, I expect it to end at more than $600.00 !

Why do I get the feeling that one day someone is going to find a warehouse full of boxed NTSC Motorodeos and Ikari Warriors? They must be somewhere! Atari obviously made more than the small hadnful that have turned up.

Tempest

Why do I get the feeling that one day someone is going to find a warehouse full of boxed NTSC Motorodeos and Ikari Warriors?  They must be somewhere!  Atari obviously made more than the small hadnful that have turned up.

Maybe someone should invest some money into a private investigator? ;)

i once saw digital press sell a game for a little over $1300.00 YES I said $1300 It was boxed with shrinkwrap that was slit so business card could go in. Damn I wish I remembered the name. All I remember was that the box was black.

That was Malagai, landsmarra won that. ;)

$380.00 for Motorodeo is a steal, I expect it to end at more than $600.00 ! :(

That's the game thanks for clearing.

Why do I get the feeling that one day someone is going to find a warehouse full of boxed NTSC Motorodeos and Ikari Warriors? They must be somewhere! Atari obviously made more than the small hadnful that have turned up.

Well... don't forget, they could all be buried under a ton of concrete with all those E.T. carts ;-)

$380.00 for Motorodeo is a steal, I expect it to end at more than $600.00 !

Tempest

That same warehouse probably also has Asterix NTSC sitting in it next to the 5200 Asteroids Controller :D

I guys the sky's the limit on something like an NTSC MR that only pops up once a year. I would have expected it to fetch something like $400. Phew!

Now, all you PAL Motorodeo hoarders out there recognize that your 'wrong' format cart is worth about 10% the price of that NTSC one. Thank you very much.

ian

I'm willing to sell my boxed NTSC Motorodeo for $700 like the last went for. Boxed NTSC Ikari Warriors same price. :D

Seriously though, sometimes I wonder why I hang onto these rare games. Extra $$$ could really come in handy with my house hunting.

Tempest