IGNORED

SUPER FOOTBALL

vanman

I haven't played Super Football, even though I own it! It looks cool though... I just can't get over the way the players look like the cadets you have to rescue in Solaris. Oh well... makes sense. I'd reuse my code if I were Doug Neubauer too!

As for favorite teams... I couldn't care less about college football (which makes me an anomaly in the South, except I'm not really a "Southerner" anyway). My pro team is the Vikings, who I am going to go see play the Falcons this Sunday! My first NFL game!

Do you have a copy of the manual? That helps a LOT.

http://atariage.com/manual_html_page.html?...wareLabelID=531

Basically once you have selected your formation you chose a route for your WR and go. Your formation is your base play (what the HB and QB will do). You have 9 formations and 4 WR routes to chose from.

On defense you have 9 packages for your 3 DT's and one corner and one safety. Those are pretty straightforward.

If you need more information than that, let me know, I'd be happy to go into more detail (heck I'll even diagram the plays if you like!)