IGNORED

Kablamo! Almost Finished

Cupcakus

I'm pleased to announce that Kablamo! should be released ahead of my stated December release date. There is very very little left to be done before I post it for testing.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions before I release it this is probably your last chance to get them in :-)

And as I stated before those who preordered the game expecting it to be released earlier this year will be compensated for their patience somehow, I promise :-)

Expected to be released for testing before Halloween!

kablamo.bmp

Hi there!

I'm pleased to announce that Kablamo! should be released ahead of my stated December release date.  There is very very little left to be done before I post it for testing.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions before I release it this is probably your last chance to get them in :-)

Uhm... the order of actions seems a bit weird. Shouldn't you post it for testing first and then ask for suggestions? :twisted:

Greetings,

Manuel

Now I'm so bummed :-( I really thought I was the first to use the AA logo.

First released will have to do :-)

What is also amazing is that my logo came out so similar to yours even though I had no knowledge of it.

Even the same color :-)

I guess great minds think alike :D

[snip]

Expected to be released for testing before Halloween!

Won't we able to better comment on it once its released for testing? :)

I'm eager to see this game in action. I'm glad you've returned to working on it!