IGNORED

Best Atari Game

vanman

Midnight Mutants. It's the most graphically advanced 7800 game, has good music, an involving plot, great gameplay, a lot of replayability, and Grampa Munster! How can you go wrong with a combination like that?

I totally love Midnight Mutants too and it does have good graphics. As for "the most advanced", I don't agree. I think Alien Brigade has the best graphics on that system. Ninja Golf and Tower Toppler are up there too![/u]

on one note, i had my m8 round today and we played asteroids for my 7800 2 player for an hour and he really enjoyed it! hes normally really bitter about old games and goes on non stop about cs all the time, but i think i got him switched as he bought a jaguar on ebay the other day ;)

anyway asteroids 2 player is gr8 fun ;) and it comes with the console!

Xevious, Crossbow, ALien Brigade, Asteroids

Xevious -- Graphics aren't spectacular, but it's so addictive! I like it better than the Arcade version.

Crossbow -- In this one the graphics ARE spectacular, and the gameplay loses nothing from the arcade version

Alien Brigade -- Great Opereation Wolf clone

Asteroids -- Graphics are spectacular, gameplay is better than the 2600 version, and the 2 player modes kick ass!

Now if someone could hack a co-operative 2 player option into Xevious. :D

Crossbow --  In this one the graphics ARE spectacular, and the gameplay loses nothing from the arcade version

Just curious if you play this with a lightgun or controller?

I am really, really bad at it when using the controller and not alot better with my Atari brand lightgun because I never seem to hit what I'm shooting at. I always lose a life or two trying to figure out how many inches I have to shoot away from something to hit it :D

Mendon

Crossbow --  In this one the graphics ARE spectacular, and the gameplay loses nothing from the arcade version

Just curious if you play this with a lightgun or controller?

Mendon

I actually use the Genesis controller for this. Works a LOT better than the stock 7800 controller.