IGNORED

Any suggestion to me?

smile_walle

Hi!

I have got factory sealed Atari 2600 GIJoe (parker brothers).

do you think that I should open it, beacuse I need to know which cartridge to find out if it rarity 4 or 3...

Rarity 4:

http://www.atariage.com/cart_page.html?Sof...wareLabelID=210

Rarity 3:

http://www.atariage.com/cart_page.html?Sof...wareLabelID=211

Beacuse right now hard to say which one, since I have GIJoe factory sealed, I was afraid that might value drop if I opened it??

Any suggestion?? :?

Jason

Well, here's a thought: You could assume that it's rarity 3. And since you really want the rarity 4 version, you could just toss it out. Tossing it in my direction of course. :D

Here's another thought...you could assume it's a rarity 4, and sell it to me.

(I need a boxed GI Joe, no matter what label rarity.)

But if you really must keep it, and you really _MUST_ know the label rarity, then I would suggest opening it with a razor but leave the plastic on the box, complete with the flap still attached.

Oh wait, this is a PB box. Hmm...try to open one end of the plastic and slide the box out. When you're finished, put the box back into the plastic.

-Chris

You could leave it sealed if you like the fact that it is sealed. I'm not sure how much it would affect the value if you neatly opened it or not. I think that depends mainly on how desireable the game is. I'm not sure GiJoe qualifies as one of the most sought after of Atari 2600 games.

A loose GiJoe with either label variation will show up eventually, just be patient ;)

Doug