IGNORED

Are the people who run the Intellivision Revolution store on this site?

alevin16

I've been trying for the past two weeks to reach out to anyone at IntellvisionRevolution.  I've  tried contacted them via their "contact us" options on their site.  I've tried emailing the address listed in their in their shipping questions section and it just bounces back as undeliverable.  I've tried messaging them on Facebook and also tried PM'ng Rev here on Atari Age.  I'm really losing my patience.   I ordered a game almost 4 months ago.  I received a notice a month ago (6/10)  that the game was shipped but never received the game.  I hate to public post this stuff but can anyone help me get a hold of IntellivisionRevolution and figure out what is going on with my orders?  They don't respond at all it seems.  It seems like I got taken for $80. 

On 7/9/2023 at 8:15 PM, abar1120 said:

I've been trying for the past two weeks to reach out to anyone at IntellvisionRevolution.  I've  tried contacted them via their "contact us" options on their site.  I've tried emailing the address listed in their in their shipping questions section and it just bounces back as undeliverable.  I've tried messaging them on Facebook and also tried PM'ng Rev here on Atari Age.  I'm really losing my patience.   I ordered a game almost 4 months ago.  I received a notice a month ago (6/10)  that the game was shipped but never received the game.  I hate to public post this stuff but can anyone help me get a hold of IntellivisionRevolution and figure out what is going on with my orders?  They don't respond at all it seems.  It seems like I got taken for $80. 

I can tell you from past experience that the label being printed out generates that tracking number. But it does not appear in the USPS until it is actually been posted. I have had delays of between those events of between two and three weeks before. So hang in there. (I agree it gets frustrating.)

• 8 months later...

I placed an order there late last year. Took a while to receive, maybe 2 months, but great games.

I have been wanting to order more, but noticed while the site is still up, no games listed. Probably for the last month or so, not sure what has happened.

I cannot speak for the owner of the site but I believe he is trying to get outstanding orders out to all the customers that ordered them.

The owner does list items on eBay from time to time.

You can find them on eBay by looking for member cybercarolina.

Thank you for the responses.

I placed an order early January and haven't heard anything since, which is why I was starting to get concerned.

I suppose it is somewhat reassuring to find out I am not the only one with an outstanding order. 

I've ordered quite a few games from the store and Rev always comes through.  I have a couple I'm waiting for, but I'm not worried.  They'll get here in due time.  It is kind of like being a kid again waiting to get a cool game for a present!

3 hours ago, ruimtemuis said:

Thank you for the responses.

I placed an order early January and haven't heard anything since, which is why I was starting to get concerned.

I suppose it is somewhat reassuring to find out I am not the only one with an outstanding order. 

You are not alone(Ive got a couple orders out),but have no fear!

As stated by others here Rev always comes through with the goods,sometimes it just takes a little longer. 👍😊

13 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

You are not alone(Ive got a couple orders out),but have no fear!

As stated by others here Rev always comes through with the goods,sometimes it just takes a little longer. 👍😊

Thank you, that's reassuring.

I am really looking forward to receiving my order (Super Mystery Adventure).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ruimtemuis said:

Do any of you happen to know how I can get in touch with Rev ?

You can contact him via Atari Age, website, or e-mail.

1 minute ago, ruimtemuis said:

He hasn't responded to any of my messages through any of the channels I tried (Atari Age, website, e-mail).

Oh! :?

4 hours ago, ruimtemuis said:

He hasn't responded to any of my messages through any of the channels I tried (Atari Age, website, e-mail).

Just wait, he’ll reply to you one day!👍🤣

4 hours ago, ruimtemuis said:

I doubt if there's a person here who hasn't experienced ultra slow communication and delivery. I waited 2.5 months myself before I got my order. There was no communication from Rev for two months. Now here's the truth of the matter. Rev and other homebrewers are not like a small business with a staff. Rev, as far as I know, is a lone hobbyist homebrewer, who has another job, but loves to contribute to the Intellivision community. He works around the clock (with some sleep) but there is only 24 hours in a day. If he's in the zone making game carts one game at a time in batches and then setting them up for delivery, he is not going to be checking emails routinely. I, too, was just like you and got all concerned when I didn't hear back from him. Yes, I tried all the channels too. Here's what I discovered. This is the good news: You will get your games. They will be excellent, but they will be on Rev time. He has a process that works for him. That's just how it is. Eventually he will get back with you, but it will happen when reading emails is in his rotation. 😉

2 minutes ago, Aragorn7 said:

I doubt if there's a person here who hasn't experienced ultra slow communication and delivery. I waited 2.5 months myself before I got my order. There was no communication from Rev for two months. Now here's the truth of the matter. Rev and other homebrewers are not like a small business with a staff. Rev, as far as I know, is a lone hobbyist homebrewer, who has another job, but loves to contribute to the Intellivision community. He works around the clock (with some sleep) but there is only 24 hours in a day. If he's in the zone making game carts one game at a time in batches and then setting them up for delivery, he is not going to be checking emails routinely. I, too, was just like you and got all concerned when I didn't hear back from him. Yes, I tried all the channels too. Here's what I discovered. This is the good news: You will get your games. They will be excellent, but they will be on Rev time. He has a process that works for him. That's just how it is. Eventually he will get back with you, but it will happen when reading emails is in his rotation. 😉

Honestly, if he put as much effort into getting these games out as he does for taking “tasteful” nudes of himself, and being President of The Bronies Club, I think we’d all see our games in a much more timely fashion. I call shenanigans! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, cmart604 said:

Honestly, if he put as much effort into getting these games out as he does for taking “tasteful” nudes of himself, and being President of The Bronies Club, I think we’d all see our games in a much more timely fashion. I call shenanigans! 

News to me. So bring us up to speed. You know this how?

19 hours ago, Aragorn7 said:

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

It's good to know this is normal routine for him I suppose. The logistics of getting my games to South Africa aren't simple (they get sent to an address in the US, then either get brought here by family if the timing is right, otherwise they need to be couriered), that's mainly why I like to know in advance what is going on and what to expect, but I suppose it can't be helped. I can appreciate the fact that he is probably having to do all this on his own whenever he has a bit of free time.

Anyway, after reading all your comments I am sure everything is fine, I will just have to be patient and hope he contacts me soon. 

Has anyone else ordered the "Super Mystery Adventure " ? 

1 hour ago, ruimtemuis said:

Has anyone else ordered the "Super Mystery Adventure " ? 

I have seen little to no information on this game. I've read it's a side scroller and that you're rescuing someone, but I've not even seen a demo video of it; so I've no interest as of yet. He also does not appear to be currently selling it or much else on his web site. Hopefully he's not taking a very lengthy vacation. 

22 minutes ago, Aragorn7 said:

I have seen little to no information on this game. I've read it's a side scroller and that you're rescuing someone, but I've not even seen a demo video of it; so I've no interest as of yet. He also does not appear to be currently selling it or much else on his web site. Hopefully he's not taking a very lengthy vacation. 

I ordered and paid it.  I'm excited for when it arrives.  I hear it's a Peach.