IGNORED

7800 Case Mod Ideas for a shattered or beaten case??

A2600

Go mad, and let your imagination flow. This the perfect opportunity to have some fun with this. Why would you want it to look like another console?

I suggest a re-inforced cereal box from your favourite breakfast cereal

or if you want something a little more sturdy then why not construct from perspex or even wood. If you go for the perspex you can engrave it and light it up.

Go mad, and let your imagination flow. This the perfect opportunity to have some fun with this. Why would you want it to look like another console?  

I suggest a re-inforced cereal box from your favourite breakfast cereal  

or if you want something a little more sturdy then why not construct from perspex or even wood. If you go for the perspex you can engrave it and light it up.

...or put it in a Delorean car and sell it on ebay :)

-Lee

You might think about putting it in your car! Get one of those LCD screens and hook up the 7800 in the glove box (with the right power modulation, of course, so it doesn't short out and catch fire) :D

Just imagine this conversation; "Excuse me sir, I need to see your license and registration...... Hey, is that Yar's Revenge? Scoot over!" Distract the police officer with a game of Ms. Pac-Man so he'll forget about giving you a speeding ticket. Hey, it might work......