IGNORED

Respectfully requesting for any AA members who have one more Ultimate Cart they would sell :)

ACML

I have been very fortunate to have two AA members sell me an Ultimate Cart they no longer wanted.  I'd like to get one more for my brother's setup if possible.  I does not even have to have a case, but the PCB needs to have the layout (any manufacturer) in the photo and the latest firmware (see photos).

804379822_Ultimatecardfront.jpg.2ca8100dbc682762943c4e2643c6d8f9.jpg1283203471_Ultimatecardmenu.jpg.d2e27fa64a2407ccb03a6dc52ad4490d.jpg   

I know a lot of AA members have moved on to Side 3 and the AVG Cart, but the Ultimate Cart is better suited for my setup (1200XL).  So, if you have one just lying around and don't seem to use it anymore and would like to sell it, please PM me.

Thanks, as always!

@ACML

Just in case the main issue with the other aforementioned multicarts is the tight fit in the 1200XL's cart bay, there is this:

Having the Ultimate cart as another cart option, (especially the 1MB car support), is great of course. Then AVG and SIDE3 open things up even more. Some exciting developments for both the latter of late.

Hope you source another one. :)

• 3 weeks later...

That made me laugh.  I know they are hard to find, FPGA that is.  No, just need one more cart for a 1200XL setup I made for my older brother.  You would think with all the pent up demand  for FPGAs, it would sufficiently motivate the manufacturer by now.

5 hours ago, pseudografx said:

Why don't you just get an AVGCart? It's better in pretty much every aspect and quite affordable.

It is not open source, as the Ultimate Cart is. No idea if that's actually the reason that the OP prefers it over the AVG, though.

Edited by ijor

• 2 weeks later...